Track and simplify your finances with easy payments, spending, investing.
Easy money management, all in one mobile app. Plan your budget, exchange currencies, spend, save and send money, online and in-store, at home and abroad, with no hidden fees. Open an account today, and join the 25M+ customers using the one app to manage all things money.
Pay and get paid in seconds
- Make easy, instant and free payments from your mobile to other Revolut users in 30+ currencies
- Split and settle bills in one place
- Request or send money with a tap. Make money transfers effortless
Easy global transfers
- Send money abroad with 80+ currencies
- Set up in minutes, and see transfers arrive in as little as seconds
- Spend abroad like a local with excellent exchange rates
Get a card you control
- Keep track of your money with notifications whenever you spend
- Stay in control of your card's security from your mobile with our Freeze feature
- Generate single-use virtual cards, set spending limits, and more - all from the palm of your hand
Invest in stocks from global companies at the touch of a button.
- Enjoy commission-free trades within your allowance. Capital at risk. The value of your trading investments can go up or down. Trading may be subject to tax. T&Cs apply.
Get more from your money with our Paid Plans
- With exclusive cards, better benefits, and more, there's something for everyone in Revolut's plans. Pick the plan that's right for you: Plus, Premium or Metal
Eat, shop, and pay less
- Get cashback and exclusive discounts on your favourite brands, restaurants and hotels
- Book with Stays, buy a gift, or donate to a good cause
- Revolut helps you easily discover and pay for the things that matter to you most
Never overspend again
- Take control of your money with smart budgeting and analytics tools
- Track your savings using the budget planner - set limits that help you stick to your budget and get notified when you've nearly reached them
Maximise your money
- Reach your financial goals faster with Savings Vaults
- Set money aside with spare change roundups and get up to 2.50% annual interest, paid daily
Join our 25M+ customers and check all the reasons why they love Revolut. Download it now!
Welcome to Revolut.
We’ve made some tweaks and improvements under the hood in this version to make your Revolut experience even smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible Customer support destroys amazing app
A truly incredible and wonderful futuristic app is severely let down by a complete lack of customer service and support. There is no call centre which is a big downside especially when myself and others would like to pour much more money into their services. We simply don’t feel safe and trust is upmost with financial services. They claim they have someone who can get back to you by text messaging but this is archaic and ineffective. I have actually been waiting for someone to get back to me 9 hours ago and was promised 20mins approx waiting time. It seems there are also frequent app outages although now sorted there was one today which didn’t allow me to trade stock which is alarming as prices continue to change. The other disadvantage to other platforms like TransferWise is that there is no desktop version. Any glitches in the app will imobalise you and there is no other way of getting into the platform. General advice is use with careful caution and don’t add too much money onto the card or investment system. If there’s a problem it’s unlikely you’ll get fast if any response and as mentioned you can’t speak to anyone.
If there was a call centre support and a desktop platform however I’d probably give the app a whopping 6/5...DEVELOPERS PLEASE GET THIS SORTED YOU HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH FUNDS TO DO SO AND YOU MORE THAN OWE IT TO TO YOUR CUSTOMERS...
Customer service is awful
I love the actual way this app works. The functionality, real time balance, vaults etc are great but the customer service is awful. They had my complete family money on lockdown for over 24hours to “verify” something with no warning and I couldn’t get a response from anyone on their team - days later they responded once the money was made available again. Even with this I just attempted to open a business account this week wanting to keep my expenses separate and same thing- as their chat a question and three days later and no one has responded because of this I don’t recommend the app at all. I understand when startups have a lot on their plate but if I’m giving you my money to protect I want to know you will respond to me. I’m going with a competitor for my business account and may move completely over to them soon if they prove to be better. - Update: the developers responded here to my worry but the customer service never fully responded about the issue after the incident. We’re currently applying for different online banking apps. To answer the apps question of how to “make improvements” maybe responding to your users issues specifically when without warning you are holding their money in a timely manor when it’s not public forum, just saying.
Developer Response ,
Hey there. As a financial institution, we must do our due diligence in order to verify funds. We apologise the delay was longer than expected. Any ideas how we can improve the process? We'd love to hear and feedback and we hope to earn back your trust!
A few months ago I would’ve given this a five. As someone who needs to make several small exchanges each year this app was marvellous, even though I find it really difficult to navigate the app. It’s just taken me half an hour to make a payment to a new person, but I suppose it might become easier if I could make more payments more frequently. I have recently become very disappointed when the amount of inclusive exchange was drastically reduced from £5000 to £1000 per month. Whilst I may not need to use the app every month, I now need to be very organised to escape exchange fees. I believe I can get a better deal if I go to my foreign exchange when I have to pay fees. Having said that I haven’t needed to do that yet as I am just organising better. I also find it very difficult, firstly not being able to speak to someone and secondly I just can’t find the dashboard or online chat section. I am confused as to how often I can make transfers for free as I know that there has been a big shake up with the T&Cs ie if I exchange £1000, can I then transfer £100 to 10 different a/c or is there a restriction on how many people I pay a year? My last problem is that having changed my phone, the app now does not work on the phone. It will not recognise my pin number (which hasn’t changed) and it will not recognise my fingerprint. Maybe that could get sorted out if I could actually find the online chat function.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Revolut Ltd
- 552.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.