@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Rheumatologic Diseases @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Rheumatologic Diseases @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Rheumatoid Arthritis content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
—Improved Watson response
—Improved Table of Contents
—Personalized CME/CE Tracking for state requirements
—Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update on RA management
This is a fairly good educational resource for CME with pretest and post-test questions. The authors are well known and respected, but this is a pharma sponsored educational resource. The format of the app seems a bit outdated and there are few illustrations.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 @Point of Care™. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.