A new way to enjoy photography
RICOH THETA exceeds your current world, capturing your entire surroundings with a single shutter click.
You can view and share on a computer or smartphone the images and videos you shoot.
You can use the smartphone app to shoot, view and share images from your smartphone.
*The RICOH THETA SC2 for Business/SC2/Z1/V/S/SC/m15/2013 (sold separately) is required to take spherical images.
◊ RICOH THETA and Wi-Fi connection
Simply install the RICOH THETA for iOS on your smartphone and connect to your RICOH THETA SC2 for Business/SC2/Z1/V/S/SC/m15/2013.
You can use RICOH THETA for iOS as remote control to shoot or to view spherical images.
- Remote shooting
You can use the RICOH THETA for iOS as a remote control to shoot photos on your RICOH THETA SC2 for Business/SC2/Z1/V/S/SC/m15/2013.
In still image mode, you can shoot while checking images in live view.
You can also switch between still image mode and video mode by the app.
You can use RICOH THETA for iOS to view the images and videos you shoot.
Spin around, enlarge, or shrink... Experience the fun of seeing the entire space around you in a spherical image.
◊ Sharing on Social Networking Services
You can share on Twitter, Facebook, and other social network services the spherical images you shoot.
Show the world a new way of enjoying photos by 360° images that provide a feeling of being where the image was taken.
* Not compatible with iPod Touch devices.
* Please visit www.theta360.com for additional compatibility information.
* Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
* Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities.
* Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- It is now possible to select the options ""Noise reduction"", ""HDR rendering"", and ""Handheld HDR"" even when the file format is set to ""RAW (DNG) + JPEG"" with the RICOH THETA Z1 connected.
Applicable model: RICOH THETA Z1
* It is necessary to update the camera firmware. (THETA Z1 version 2.00.0 or later)
- A fix has been made so that the message is displayed correctly when updating the firmware with RICOH THETA SC2/SC2 for Business.
- Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. Not sure why it’s still called ‘s’ though.
Also, it’s be nice to have the ability to add a Nadirs (Logos) to cover up tripods etc.
This app has just started to flip off so I can’t use it at all it’s seems to be as I can see when you go to open apps there but will not load properly this is very frustrating and is ruining my experience of a very good camera please advise on a course of action l have tried to delete and reinstall app several times it works once then flips ...... waiting an answer
New update not working
I only purchased the Z1 last week and it worked fine on my iPad 4 mini running iOS 13.4 and now the app won’t open at all. I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times and still nothing. The app still runs on my iPhone 8 and my iPad all running the same iOS . Any ideas?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RICOH COMPANY,LTD.
- 37.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2021 Ricoh Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.