Download the RingCentral app for iPhone and iPad — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, business text messages ***, and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone or iPad to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *, **
- Business text messaging to send and receive text messages with your RC local number. ***
- Department messaging to send and receive text messages to department members. ***
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ****
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference *****
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business text messaging ***
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing *****
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone and iPad requires an existing RingCentral account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S., Canada or U.K..
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral International Branch Office supported countries.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
*** Business text messaging is currently available for Office customers. SMS is only available for RingCentral U.S. and Canada Office customers. Extension-to-extension messaging is available for all RingCentral Office customers.
**** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
***** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Functional but limited on the move
App is functional as you would expect however it’s poor when on 4G even with full mobile signal
Quite good VOIP app
Makes and receives calls reliably and fairly good quality
Sometimes takes a while to ‘setup’ a call after answering it but usually it’s on a par with Skype. Depends heavily on your Wi-Fi connection quality
One major limitation in the UK is lack of SMS support
I like the ability to handover call to other users logged in to the app
Crashes my phone entirely
During calls, the app works well. Audio is clear and I don’t get any drop-outs. However, when the call ends and it’s the other person hanging up, the app crashes my entire phone. The screen goes black and is unresponsive to touch input. I have to do the button combination to get to the shutdown screen and then put my passcode in again. Terrible experience. I’m using iOS 11.4 on an iPhone X.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RingCentral, Inc
- 182.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © RingCentral, Inc. 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.