"High-impact 3D graphics that make us go... wow, wow, wow" - Appoday
The year is 2084 and the galaxy is in chaos. Humanity has discovered alien technology allowing space travel between the planets, opening up the universe for exploration and conquest.
Forces around the solar system battle for supremacy, but one leader must rise up to unite the galaxy against all intergalactic invaders. Welcome to the ultimate sci-fi adventure, Rivals at War: 2084.
TRAIN an elite team of space marines. EQUIP these soldiers with weapons, helmets and armor for epic battles. ATTACK rival teams from around the solar system. CONQUER the galaxy, one planet at a time. FIGHT for victory and rule the universe!
* Star Map Story Mode - plot your conquest of the galaxy across 75 different planets.
* Rivals Mode - challenge your Facebook friends and go to war in head-to-head combat
* Daily Campaigns – crush the competition across three different skill levels to win rewards and prizes
* Strategy and tactics - select powerful tactic cards to influence each battle and overcome your opponents
* Player Achievements – progress through the game by completing over 45 special achievements
* Game Center Leaderboards - command your team to the top of the leaderboards for galactic domination
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This game is quite cool, definitely reccomended
It’s a good game with decent, graphics. It has cool mechanics and different ideas, but it just gives you no control. It can be very, very annoying when one of your soldiers just march into a fight without any tactic. I played it a quite a long time ago, I must have been bad because my set up was terrible. I tried everything I could to reset my data but it wouldn’t work.
I think it should change some things, but overall, with a good start, it can turn out great!
I recommend this so much
This game is well constructed with good graphics and the purpose is good but a bit unclear. On any other occasion like someone has said I hate FPS but this one is awesome
- Hothead Games
- 79.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Bucks £1.99
- Ammo Box of Bucks £4.99
- Rucksack of Bucks £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.