Tap and hold the screen to launch your rocket as far as you can, but make sure not to overheat, otherwise it's game over!
Upgrade your rocket to reach new heights, break records and explore new planets. Space is waiting for you!
Rocket Sky! features:
Simple and addictive gameplay
Numerous upgrades to keep you exploring
Variety of planets and rockets to unlock
Colourful 2D design
SUBSCRIBE TO ROCKET SKY!
Subscribe to Rocket Sky! for all of the following benefits:
* Receive x2 Earnings
* Get the Monster Truck
* No Ads, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Rocket Sky! VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; x2 earnings for your in game currency on all your flights, the monster truck which will give you an extra boost on every flight, and receive no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The price notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you exploring
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game.. however improvement to be mate with XR iPhone
I have really enjoyed this game, however with the iPhone XR which i have recent switched to, the speedometer is cut off slightly, meaning i cannot optimise my speed accurately. This is the first review i have ever made an on app, as usually apps adapt to new iOS and manufacturing changes. I do feel this app could really benefit from lowering the speedometer slightly, allowing XR user a full view. I hope you consider this
Good but absolutely rubbish
So this game is playable and is amazing and all the above is what I would say but it’s anything but, Asides from the normal ads at the bottom of the screen you also get an ad after every time you use the rocket so when you run out of fuel and have a record you get an ad and an ad every time after, You can buy upgrades once with cash but they want you to watch ads to get your upgrades and even then you get another ad it’s stupid there’s having ads in your game but then there’s just taking the pi$$ and that’s what they are doing as a company they are spamming with ads and I’m currently in contact with apples support for the Apple store to have it removed from the App Store all together as it’s a negative influence on people as all the ads promote gambling.
If they remove all the god dam ads and kept the bottom one and made it so every couple of games you could be given an ad to get a free upgrade not after every single game!!!
There are three five-star reviews, one four-star review, three three-star reviews, and countless one-star reviews. A lot of the low reviews, which make up most of the reviews of the game, complain about the amount of ads.
There is an ad bar at the bottom of the screen, the option to watch ads for double money after every launch, and an ad after every launch. There’s not much to do besides buy upgrades with money you get from launches, and launch to earn money. Three quarters of the game is spent watching ads. The ads are unavoidable, you can’t pay to remove them, and there is no option to disable them.
Thanks, guys. The game would be fun with less ads. Maybe just the optional ones and the ad bar at the bottom, but I’m sure the developer doesn’t care about feedback, the developer cares about the people that keep on playing and giving them ad money. Don’t be that person.
- Kwalee Ltd
- 171.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © (C)Copyright 2019-2020, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £2.99
- VIP MEMBERSHIP £4.99
- Remove Ads £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.