Rogervoice subtitles phone calls. Call anyone, and get a real-time transcription of the conversation.
Meet the fastest, most reliable and versatile call captioning app on the market. And it’s free.
Do you know someone having difficulty with phone calls because of their hearing?
Make their day better and share this app with them.
Rogervoice uses automatic speech recognition and speech synthesis.
Call anyone, anytime. Rogervoice is available 24/7!
Breaking barriers worldwide : Rogervoice works in over 100 languages, in any country.
How does Rogervoice work?
1. Dial any number. Call your friends, your coworkers, your doctor, or any number, local or international.
2. Read your calls in real time. During a call, simply hold your smartphone in front of you to read the transcribed text.
3. Reply by talking using your voice, or reply by typing. When you type, your contact will hear your message.
Dial all numbers except short codes or emergency numbers (like 112 or 911).
A separate mobile carrier plan and phone number is required.
For calls, a broadband connection is required either using mobile (3G, 4G) or Wi-Fi network.
Who is Rogervoice for?
• For persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, making a call has never been simpler! No more waiting on others. No more anxiety of missed calls and missed opportunities.
• For persons with difficulty speaking or aphasia, Rogervoice makes it possible to call and type your response in real time.
• For business persons, Rogervoice saves the transcription on your phone, making it easy to record call transcriptions and automatic notes.
Rogervoice is a fully featured phone app. We do the heavy work, so you don’t have to.
• Outgoing calls to any phone number
• Incoming calls from any number
• Free calls between two app users
• Transcription of calls in real time
• Transcription of voice messages
• Text-to-speech of typed messages during a call
• Call log and transcription history
• Saved preferences
• Contact syncing
• Caller ID
• Supports Interactive dial-tone navigation
Is Rogervoice free? Yes.
Rogervoice is free to download and register.
Making calls between Rogervoice users is free.
No advertisements or selling of personal data.
No complicated registration system required.
• Paid subscriptions
Making calls with non-Rogervoice users requires a subscription. This covers the cost of a Rogervoice number to receive calls, and the cost of calls.
Subscribe to Rogervoice plans to receive and make calls to people who don’t have the app. See our pricing plans on our website or in the app.
Cancel your subscription anytime. The renewal of your Rogervoice subscription is automatic. You can cancel your automatic renewal anytime, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
Privacy policies: https://rogervoice.com/privacy
Thank you for calling with Rogervoice !
This update brings technical improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Call to text
This application is really good for deaf people who cannot understand on phone call and translate into sms brilliant
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much hagopm5!
Brilliant but question!
How do I answer incoming calls with the app?? Please help, as it works great on outgoing calls! Thank you :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and question. Kindly contact us via the app and we will gladly assist you with a step by step guide on how to receive calls via the app.
The transcription is not very good
Many errors in transcription and very susceptible to background noise.
- 123.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Rogervoice SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Call Credits £0.99
- Call credits £8.99
- Calling credits £16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.