BAFTA NOMINATED GAME - Play, explore and fly through the sky with Witch, Cat and friends!
**Perfect for 3 - 7 year olds with no in-app purchases. "A must-have app” The i Mums**
***Great technical support - see below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org***
Featuring 8 magical, fun-filled games the beautiful 'Room on the Broom: Games' is designed to inspire creativity and learning while giving hours of fun for everyone.
Collect medals as you:
• Fly from star-to-star creating amazing pictures in the sky. What picture will you make?
• Cat wants you to catch things which are flying past in the wind. Watch out for the squirrel!
• Help the Dog, Bird and Frog find things the friendly Witch has dropped…
• Create your own beautiful star pictures – move the stars, change their colours and fly the Witch between them!
• Help the Dragon eat his favourite food – but make sure he doesn’t eat anything else…
• Steer the ‘magnificent broom’ through the night sky, catching magical letters in this creative literacy game.
Based on ‘Room on the Broom’, the wonderful children’s picture book written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated Axel Scheffler.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of the Oscar nominated animations 'The Gruffalo' and 'Room on the Broom' as well as 'The Gruffalo's Child' and 'Stick Man'.
You can play Room on the Broom: Games on iPhone (4 and above), iPod Touch (4 and above), iPad (2 and above) and iPad mini. Previous generations of these devices will not be fully supported.
If you’re having trouble loading Room on the Broom: Games, you may need to fully reboot your device. This should not affect any apps or data currently on your device.
1. Hold the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the same time.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen goes black and the silver Apple logo appears.
3. Let go of both buttons. Your iPhone should now be rebooting.
1. Press the Hold and home buttons at the same time. The hold button can be found in the top right corner of the iPad. The home button is round and can be found at the bottom of the iPad screen.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen either flashes and goes black or a red slider appears at the top of the screen.
3. If the red slider appears, slide it to the right to turn the iPad off.
4. Once the iPad screen is black, hold down the Hold and Home buttons to reset and restart the device. The Apple logo should appear before the device reboots.
Once your device has rebooted, click on the game icon to reload the app.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties please email email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iPad version doesn’t properly work
Great game, my 4 year old loves it but has to play on the iPhone as his favourite game ‘Whoosh they were gone’ freezes on the initial star screen with iPad and won’t work so the game has to be rebooted.
I paid for this app for my little boy and it froze shortly after I downloaded it and hasn’t worked properly since. Really disappointed as I expected more
Since iOS 11 upgrade won’t work
The game has worked perfectly for 1 year. Today it kept on saying it needed the update so I installed it. Now it’s just a black screen. I see I’m not the only person that this has happened to. BAFTA nominated you would expect it to be first class. VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I will be now deleting it.
- Magic Light Pictures Ltd
- 182 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Orange Eyes Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.