If you just bought a house or an apartment or want to decorate your existing property, we can help you do it easier, with less hustle and achieve better results in less time for the little fraction of total expense.
With the application you can:
- Visualize your dream and get a better idea of what it will really look like
- Enrich your habitation with the furniture from world famous brands
- Change anything in the picture, from colors on the walls to layout of the furniture
- Share your vision with your partner, flatmates or constructors
Start from one of the existing handcrafted projects made by the industry professionals or an empty room. Change furniture, decoration, add new items from IKEA or other brands, observe your room from different points, create photo-realistic snapshots and see how your image becomes a reality.
The application has design themes for decorating living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and many others.
The app includes the most popular products from the IKEA product range.
Additional features like ready-made designs, full furniture catalog (5000 products), 3ds Max export, unlimited number of rooms and photorealistic HD renders are available through an auto-renewable subscription for a week, month or year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple lD account settings any time after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Added RAL code output of selected paint
- Fixed a bug with objects sometimes falling on the floor from the ceiling
- Improved localization for Japanese, French, Dutch, Norwegian and Spanish
- Fixed a synchronization error due to which the project sometimes returned to the previous version, losing the latest changes
- Fixed a bug due to which it was sometimes not possible to switch to 3D mode when creating a room
- Fixed some errors on realistic photos (transparent objects, rotated objects, hidden objects)
- Fixed bugs for setting colors for furniture and kitchen cabinets
- Fixed a bug due to which colors were not always selected from the first press on devices with high DPI (for example, Samsung Galaxy S10)
- Fixed a bug when the floor plan was moved to the folder with the projects of individual rooms
- Fixed bug when texture settings were not saved
- Reduced watermark and replaced with a less intrusive
- Fixed bugs and improved export of 2D screenshots
- Added Romanian and Hungarian localization
- Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a bad app but free version could be better
I’m not an interior designer, I’m not a commercial builder. I just want to get a floor plan of my room and see if various ikea furniture will fit. I like the 3D view it’s a nice touch but I don’t need it. I don’t need renovation advice, I don’t need to even save my design though it could prove useful to show the Mrs an idea if she is in work. One thing I could do with though is accuracy and that is where this application falls down. You have the choice it seems to have a randomly sized wall to affix your furniture to or pay a monthly premium sum to add tonnes of features I don’t require. Even design software on my commodore Amiga had accuracy and that is, it seems, a premium option on this particular application.
Adjusting a wall leads to ridiculous leaps in size if for example you have a wall that is 450 cm wide the adjuster will leap from 400 to 480 or 325 the other way, no accuracy at all, not even near it.
For plonking ikea furniture in a randomly sized room this is great but for accuracy, even within a foot or six you need to sign up to a monthly fee.
I think the only people this app in it’s free form would be good for are children playing house design or people who want a very rough, and I mean rough, guess at what ikea furniture would look in a room sort of similar to what they have.
The premium version really is geared up for builders and homes under the hammer watchers.
Think it’s back to pen and paper for me.
Really good! but...
I really enjoy this app and it is the best when it comes to interior designing! But I have encountered a few problems playing. Originally there was a glitch where items popped up and I couldn’t exit so I had to refresh it each time, but it was fixed. My second problem is the new (30th November 2018) update. There are a few issues with it like when scrolling the lists of items stuff is accidentally added in when I don’t want them. Another is the fact that you have to pay to make more rooms. There was no limit on the amount of rooms you could build before the update, but now you have to pay for premium to build more than like 4 rooms in each category! I would really like it if this was put back to the original way! It’s so annoying ! But I like the game anyway!
I really like using this app it’s so realistic! The photos you can take make it look brilliant. It does have a few things I’d like to change though; I’d love it if we could have more baby items which are not just for pro users such as high chairs, bouncers etc, as I don’t have the money to be a pro user like a lot of people. Also I think it would be nice if we could make gardens as that would be really cool and finish the app off perfectly. I would just like to see more things for the non pro users. If those requirements were done, then this app would definitely get a 5 star rating from me :)
- Oleksandr Rysenko
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 iCanDesignApp
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription £4.49
- Monthly Subscription £13.49
- Basic version £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.