RoomScan Pro is the only app with three great ways to get a floor plan, making sure it always gets the job done:
1. Touch Phone Against Walls — perfect where the view of the floor is blocked or poorly-lit, just touch your phone against each wall for a rapid plan.
2. Augmented Reality Scanning — use your iPhone 6s, iPhone SE or above's camera to scan the floor and accurately add walls in seconds.
3. Draw Manually & Use Laser — take advantage of slick integration with Leica & Bosch laser measures to get precise measurements onto your plan in moments.
RoomScan Pro can scan building exteriors, yards and gardens too, with the ExteriorScan & PlotScan features.
Export, saving, sending and printing of your plans as standard image files is free. Unlock RoomScan Pro with an annual auto-renewable subscription for unlimited export in PDF, DXF, FLYPLAN®, 3D models and other formats. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
"This app is incredible. It draws a floor plan after you tap it against the wall a few times." — LIFEHACKER
"It's incredibly simple, but seems to work really well." — HUFFINGTON POST
"You can trade your tape measure for this slick app called RoomScan" — GIZMODO
Questions or comments? We're here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
US Patent 8868375
UK Patent Pending
- Major improvements to the plan editor, making it easier to modify your floor plans, try out different layouts etc
- Siri shortcuts are now supported, so you can now say "draw a floor plan" and RoomScan will be ready to start
- Quick Actions are now supported, firmly press the RoomScan icon on the home screen to see the options
Ratings and Reviews
Reliable and accurate to within the inch
As a property photographer I sometimes get called on to produce floor plans for the agents I work for, this task used to be the Bain of my life until I discovered this app around 4 years ago.
It is quick and easy to use (some people have difficulty but just look at the tutorials) I can do a two up two down in less than ten minutes and the accuracy is great, I do a 10 per cent check with the laser as mine is an older model but is spot on every time.
The other great feature is that it can send the floorplan straight over to metropix so no having to copy over its there for you when you get back to the office.
The one time I have had a problem with this app the developer got the fix in place within hours of emailing them.
A solid app deserving a solid 5🌟 👍🏼
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review!
Surprisingly good! I didn't think it would be, but it's pretty accurate, and free. Oh, and those people that are moaning about there being no instructions... seriously? This thing is so easy to use!!
So very very cool
Just used this for the first time. Blown away by the coolness. Did exactly what I wanted. The process of measuring is very clever (and I had to take a screenshot to show others!) Going to recommend this to some architects we know!
- Locometric Ltd
- 44.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Locometric Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.