Royal Derby Hospital’s intuitive car parking app gives you real time parking information at the push of a button - making your patient experience with us a good one from start to finish.
Powered by CAME Parkare’s ‘Park App’, the intuitive software provides live updates on each of the 8 car parks located at Royal Derby Hospital meaning finding a space when visiting the hospital has never been easier.
Using your phone's map guidance system, the app allows you to plan your trip from the moment you receive your appointment letter.
With simple to use, informative, menu guidance, the app takes the stress out of parking:
• Find your nearest car park – Intuitively locate the nearest car park to your current location and when ready, use your phone’s map guidance software to take you directly there.
• Where is your appointment? - Choose the department where your appointment is located and ‘Park App’ will take you to the car park located nearest to the entrance you require to enter the desired department.
• Parking information – Find out everything you would need to know about parking at Royal Derby Hospital including drop off bays, disabled parking and parking charges
• Where to pay for your parking – Never waste another second searching for a pay station – 'Park App’ will locate your nearest pay station and take you directly to it.
• Feedback – Give us your feedback and let us know how we can improve your patient experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t waste your time downloading this if you have a hospital appointment. The maps are ok but the live car park info doesn’t actually work. For example, Car park 4 will always show 95 free spaces when there are actually 10 cars queuing to get in it. Allow an hour to find a space and park your car if you have an appointment after 10am.
In the 24 hours since I installed the app the car park data has not been updated. It consistently displays large numbers of empty spaces in a hospital system that is usually almost completely full, with queues of waiting cars. Not much point to a parking app that gives nonsensical information on parking spaces. Rubbish.
Live Parking is great idea but doesn't work.
I asked about the app's live parking info at the Hospital's main information desk. They had never heard of the app. He rang the Hospital parking office, and they had never heard of it either! This wrong parking info is dangerously misleading. This would be a really useful feature if it worked.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.