RPG Scribe is a smart character sheet with built-in reference for Pathfinder and D&D 3.5 (PRD, SRD respectively*). Here are some reasons why thousands of players and dungeon masters love the app, and why you will love it too:
• SMART: RPG Scribe knows a lot about Pathfinder/3.5e and does the math for you. Change one thing and all associated stats are recalculated on the fly!
• STEP-BY-STEP: Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
• MANAGE EVERY ASPECT: Every aspect of your character is covered: all basic statistics, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, special ability and ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, bloodlines, etc.) and more.
• ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use while still being quite powerful.
• BUILT-IN REFERENCE: RPG Scribe contains built-in PRD reference that can be browsed and searched. Relevant information is always available when you need it!
• CUSTOMIZE: You can extend built-in content with your own races, classes, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
• GREAT FOR DMs TOO: As a DM you can easily generate random non-player character or make use of quickly accessible reference.
• ALL IN YOUR POCKET: You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
Check http://rpgscri.be/pf to learn more about RPG Scribe Pathfinder.
(*) Pathfinder Reference Document and System Reference Document. Check our website for information on included content.
• [PF] Expansion Pack additions:
• Barbarian (Unchained) class + compatible archetypes!
• Medicine subdomain.
• Cloning custom database entries is now more consistent by always allowing to edit cloned entry before saving, so that all fields can be changed.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, lacking just a couple of things imo.
This is an remarkably intuitive interface and character builder. As previous review a dice roller would be nice, and maybe a duration countdown for spells and abilities, although I expect the would involved some quite intricate modifications. Apart from my pie in the sky wishes, my difficulty has resulted from my cleric domain choices. I’m Sun / Medicine (Healing sub domain) and I cannot work out how to add a new sub domain to an existing domain. I’ve managed a poor workaround by making a new domain, but it not easily visible and I’ve had to remove healing domain to get rid of rebuke death. With the speed of updates, I’m sure it will be added, but until then I’ll be keeping my domain info on my spell monitoring cards. Still a great product.
Awesome, with few gaps
The frequent updates are closing the gaps, adding classes and archetypes.
One huge QOL that could be added is a dice roller. Tap any section that could be rolled and it currently only allows you to alter the modifier.
More equipment armour and weapons would be useful too.
A good start
Whilst a good start the app is sadly lacking in content book wise, whilst this may have to do with licensing it is somewhat disappointing to see. That said it is rather simple to use though you will have to do some custom work due to a lack of existing imports available if you want to expand things. Further if you’ve ever swapped a racial trait or use a racial subtype you will have to add those as a custom race, potentially each time as you can’t add sweeping grants for things. For example Fey Magic for half-elves, you can’t tell the app to let the user pick 3 level 0 and 1 level 1 Druid spells and a terrain bonus from the ranger list each time. Instead you need to pick the spells and terrain bonus yourself.
- Piotr Siwierski
- 90.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2019 Piotr Siwierski
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack £5.99
- Epic Pack £1.99
- Psionic Pack £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.