Create a personal news feed and read your favorite websites and blogs in a clean and intuitive format. Subscribe to as many feeds as you want and keep up on all topics and sources you care about. Works on your iPhone and Apple Watch!
RSS Watch is loaded with features:
• Follow unlimited RSS news sources
• Save articles (press the star button)
• Scan feeds one-by-one or put together
• Open links using the in-app browser
• Forward articles via email and text
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Add articles to Reading List
• Save articles in Pocket & Instapaper
• Sync Apple Watch & iPhone RSS feeds
Get RSS Watch today and focus on the news that matter to you.
Your News. Simple.
Things to know:
For social media sharing, please ensure that you have added your accounts in your iOS device's settings.
For using third party services (e.g. Pocket & Instapaper), please ensure that you have downloaded the respective apps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does the job. Sort of
It's a great app in terms of the complication it has for the watch. But the app does not refresh. It needs to be done manually which defeats the purpose. At the moment I wouldn't waste money on purchasing this.
- praveen mohandas
- 3.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 CloudClarity.net. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.