• Includes a daily brain workout mini-game for Apple Watch
• Includes animated sticker pack
• App Store – Best Apple Watch Game of 2015
• App Store – Best of 2014
• German Developer Award 2014 – Best mobile Game
• German Video Game Award 2015 – Best mobile Game
• Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Finalist Best Casual/Puzzle Game & Most Innovative Game
RULES! is a cute puzzle game that's challenging, fast-paced and fun.
• Choose your preferred type of game: Beginner, Expert or Timeless •
“What’s presented here is a stylish, original, clever puzzle game that I’m having trouble putting down long enough to write this review.” ~ Gamezebo
“A delightfully constructed memory test that grows in complexity and appeal the deeper in you go.” ~ Pocket Gamer
“The Coding Monkeys have never released anything that wasn’t utterly brilliant, therefore Rules shall almost certainly be brilliant.” ~ Pocket Tactics
Follow RULES! into a hundred level-deep maze of cuteness and order:
• Multi-touch interface at its finest
• Color perception assistance mode
• Whales, Unicorns, Robots and Squirrels!
• A plethora of surprising new game mechanics
• Fixed a bug with statistics on Apple Watch
• Fixed a bug with share sheets on high density screens
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful little puzzle game
Great little puzzle game that tests your memory and makes you feel ever so clever when you do well. Pick it up whenever you want, as it requires no daily bonus or a particularly large commitment, (although you can go hard and get to 100 rules in one go if you're good enough) which makes it perfect for when you are looking to kill some time. Definitely recommend it.
So many rules and time pressure my brain exploding but I love it 😁thank you for creating a beautiful game
I have completed the game please add more levels challenge in rules
A little gem
I bought Rules! in August when it was featured as Editor's Choice, and have played it every day since. It is a wonderfully crafted little game with the Apple touch screen at the heart of the experience (I play on Apple Touch 5), absorbing gameplay, whimsical icons and little humourous anecdotes. The original 20 second timer mode is a challenge - every second really does count - but if you are willing to persevere you not only improve, but come to appreciate just how well thought out and brilliantly structured each group of 10x10 rounds really is, and how clever the combination of mathmatical, spatial awareness and memory sequence skills need to progress. The IOS 8 upgrade adds further polish and refinement to the original 20 second timed mode (now called Expert), and for players who are not up to the old school gaming challenge of the original adds beginner and untimed modes, which responds to some of the early customer reviews and will broaden the appeal of this wonderful little puzzle game. Personally, I will be trying to complete the game in Expert mode ... currently at Level 35 of 100.
- 63.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 - 2017 TheCodingMonkeys GmbH, Marcel-André Casasola Merkle
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.