Now used by runners in 37 countries! It evaluates your running performance, lets you compare yourself with ANY other runner, predicts your running times and so much more!
Run Predict - The Performance Calculator for Runners
Used by runners around the world
Run Smarter - Perform Better:
• Age Graded Percentage - how your run compares against the world best time for your age & gender
• Age Graded Time - your running time adjusted to what it will be or would have been during your prime running years
• Age Graded Class - Personal Classes 1-5, Local Class, Regional Class, National Class, World Class or World Record, see what class level you are running at for your age & gender
• Pace & Speed - in both miles and kilometres
• VO2 Max - your maximum rate of oxygen consumption, a good indication of your aerobic fitness and your endurance levels
• Calories - how many calories you burned during your run
• Predicted Running Times - based on your performance, what your running time would be for 32 different distances from 100m right up to 200km
• Age Graded Equivalent Times - the time that someone else of a different age and/or gender, but with an equal performance, would run the same distance as you
• Age Graded Class Target Times - the minimum running times required for you to achieve each of the different Age Graded Class levels for your chosen distance
Run Predict will evaluate your running performance, allow you to compare yourself with any other runner regardless of their age and gender, predict your running times for 32 different distances, give you target times to aim for and so much more - Perfect for motivation, training and improving your running
Use for any type of run:
• Outdoor running
• Treadmill running
• Any distance from 100m right up to 200km
For all ages and abilities:
• From beginners to elite runners
• From walking pace to world record pace
• For all ages, from 5 years old up to 100 years old
Easy to use:
• Just enter your age, gender and weight
• Then enter the distance and running time of any run
• Both Metric and Imperial units
• No need to carry it with you whilst you are running
Share your results:
• You can share any of your results to a number of different media
Save your results:
• You can save all your best performances to view and compare them at any time
So many uses, here are just a few:
• A great source of motivation for you to improve your running performance
• An invaluable training aid for your running
• Calculate your pace and speed for any distance
• See your predicted running times for 32 different distances
• Compare your own performances with those of any other runner regardless of their age and gender
• Compare your current running performances with those from when you were younger
• See how well you are likely to perform as you get older
• Find out what level you are running at for your age and gender: Personal Classes 1-5, Local Class, Regional Class, National Class, World Class or World Record
• Set yourself realistic target times for new distances
• Help prepare yourself for races
• Predict your race results
• Identify the distances where you need more training
• Find out which distance you perform best at
• Find out if your natural running bias is towards speed or endurance
• See whether you have actually outperformed someone of a different age and/or gender even if your time was slower
• Work out fairer results for mixed age and/or mixed gender races by using Age Grading
• See just how good the world's best runners really are!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Added more Running Performance Class Levels - check out the full app description to see how Run Predict can enhance your running
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app for runners
I have been using this app now for some time and I love everything about it, so much information about my running in one place! It is very accurate at predicting my running times and has provided me with the motivation I need to do better. I can honestly say that my running times have improved because of it!
Now Even Better...
This app tell you exactly how you’re performing, in competition with yourself and others, and now, since the update, it gives you your exact target times to reach different classes. I’m more determined than ever to get to Local Class, and, with the age grading feature, it does seem possible. Run Predict is a real motivator. Thanks.
Great runners app
Love this little app. Full of stats. As well as usual runners info it tells me predicted times over other distances. My fave feature is telling me my age related grade so I can tell if I'm running better than my younger slightly quicker friends friends. Also I can share my runs on social media. This app knows what a runner wants to know.
The developer, Terry McMorrow, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Terry McMorrow
- 4.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ferndown
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.