Improve your running, motive yourself and see your trends with RUNNING LOG.
We created this app to track our running without the need to carry a device (no GPS)! Enter details about your runs, view trends and graphs, receive reminders, stay motivated.
To log a run, double-tap or long-touch any calendar day. Then record:
* distance (km/mi)
* effort level
* type of run (cross country, intervals, race, etc. - choose from 15!)
* route name
* group runs
* rest days
* freeform notes
Whether you're a pro or a casual runner, RUNNING LOG is an invaluable tool to help you stick to your goals and track your progress.
Some benefits of using Running Log:
* Make yourself accountable for each day
* See changes and improvements over time
* Share your success and strategies with others
* Better understand trends that may lead to injury
* Motivate yourself to improve your fitness
Thank you for your feedback on the last update. Please find the following improvements:
- added excel email export support
- + (add) button in Calendar now adds to last selected calendar day instead of always to today
- changed input of distance and pace from scrolling to text entry
- added “remove” at run section header to delete given run entry
- improved display of selected day’s data under calendar
- added "walk" as a run type
- fixed bug with pace
- various other bug fixes
PLEASE NOTE: Runs can be added by:
1. Double-tapping or long-pressing any date on the calendar
2. Single tapping a date and then tapping the plus sign
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this it's simple and clear. The only thing I would like is for it to have the ability to change the start of the week to Monday. It can't be hard to fix this can it?
Being back the old version!!
I would have given the old version five stars but it is now unresponsive and clunky to use! The graph is terrible and is lost on a phone! I really want to delete it but don't want to lose the data.
Solid recording app
Easy to use and since the update it works very well. Like to use it as a back up to my Garmin.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.