Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and other workouts with our top-rated fitness tracking and personal training app. Track your workouts using GPS, analyse your stats, reach your fitness goals, and be part of our global community of millions of fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get for free:
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYSE YOUR WORKOUTS
– Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
– See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
– Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
– Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
– Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
SYNC WITH OTHER APPS AND WEARABLES
– Use our standalone app for the Apple Watch and enjoy the freedom of working out without your phone
– Connect with other sports-tracking devices like Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, Samsung Gear, etc.
– Pair with a heart rate monitor and train smarter (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
– Connect with MyFitnessPal for easy access to your calorie and nutrition information
– Connect with Apple’s Health app to share your workout data
– Connect with Relive and create 3D videos of your workouts that you can share with your friends
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
– Workout goals: set a time, distance, or calorie goal, and let our Audio Coach help you reach it
– Weekly commitments: commit to weekly goals and ask your friends to be your motivators
– Challenges: participate in our featured challenges and win cool prizes or create your own challenges and have fun with your friends
– Send and receive real-time audio pep talks
– See what your friends have been up to and comment on their workouts in the Newsfeed
– Add pictures to your workouts and tag your friends
– Share results and workouts on your favourite social networks, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
All your data is automatically synced with your Endomondo profile at www.endomondo.com where you can view and analyse all your workouts and manage your account.
So, download the app now and start freeing your endorphins with us!
Want to take your fitness even further? Then upgrade to Premium and get access to our exclusive features:
– Personal training plans – reach your running goal faster with a training plan, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or a marathon
– Advanced statistics – see your history of personal bests, calories burned per month, running distance by month or year, etc.
– Heart rate zone analysis – see what heart rate zones you’re in and for how long during each workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
– Interval training – mix up your workout routine and get better faster
– Weather information for each workout – know how weather impacts your performance
– Ad-free – focus on your workouts without distractions
– VIP support – bump the line and get response to your emails within 24 hours on weekdays
– And more
When you upgrade to Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can choose between a monthly and a yearly subscription. For our best value offer, pick our yearly subscription – you won’t regret it!
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal.
Endomondo Will Be Retired
On December 31st, 2020, Endomondo will no longer operate. Continue tracking your workouts with UA MapMyRun.
Transfer Workouts With Ease
Export your workout history from Endomondo to UA MapMyRun to get personalized training plans, audio coaching, live tracking, routes, and more.
Access, Deletion & Portability
Your Endomondo data will be deleted on March 31, 2021. Learn how to request access, deletion, or portability of your data before that date in our FAQ.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A fitness tracker designed for maximum motivation, Endomondo uses your iPhone’s GPS to precisely record distance, pace and more as you exercise. The app links up with both Apple Watch and the Health app, and it connects you with friends so you can encourage each other. Plus, with a Premium subscription, you can set a running target—5K, 10K or marathon—and Endomondo will coach you with a personal training plan. With support for more than 40 sports (not just the usual walking, running and cycling), it’s a great app for all kinds of workouts.
App training plan (not working)
I have opted to use the 30 day premium.
Unfortunately i have to give a low score as i cannot use the training plan, in the app. I go all the way through to the training schedule and i cannot get no further. Not sure if this is something that is being worked on as i only got the app today. You can however set up a training plan on the website, a little bit of a fault so i have put 3*** for now, i can imagine i will be reviewing at a seperate date once ive worn the app in a little 👍🏻
Hopefully this issue is quickly resolved as this app seems like everything i need! from couch potato to runner :) this app also connects to “Fitbit” which is a huge bonus for many.
*update* Currently I’m having rest during a walk. At this point in the old version I liked to have a look at my route and see how I was doing. But now I only have three screens on my watch. I also don’t have access to the voice coach anymore. Unless I give up my heart rate and use the phone app only. But then what was the point of me getting an Apple watch?
Why should I accept an app that’s gone backwards? I have recently bought an Apple Watch. According to Endomondo I should be happy that I now have a “stand-alone app” but this is totally wrong. Just so that some people can leave their phones behind I’ve lost the ability to look at how my workout is going on my phone even if I started it on my watch as I used to be able to do. Also I’ve happened to be out of London, but I still have a good signal etc. I’ve just tracked three shortish hikes on my watch. I’m now in good WiFi range and yet they haven’t fully synced to my phone some minutes later. I used to be able to look at my route, with heart rate data from my watch, on my phone as soon as I finished. This ‘update’ has made my experience of the app much much worse. Restore the real time link between watch and phone please!
- Endomondo LLC
- 335.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2017 Endomondo LCC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.