Calorie counting has never been easier. Runtastic Balance is your handy food diary & calorie counter for every day.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES FOR FREE
* Keep an eye on all major nutritional values (carbs, fat, protein).
* Check calories and macronutrients per food item right in the macro tracker.
* Track food with the expansive, localized food database integrated in your calorie tracker.
* Track calories easily without searching the database, simply use the barcode scanner instead.
* Easily add recently tracked foods to your current day.
* Set a weight goal and your ideal calorie and macronutrients intake will be calculated automatically.
* Activities tracked with any of your Runtastic apps automatically increase your daily calorie allowance.
LOOSE WEIGHT WITH FREE NUTRITION & DIET PLANS
Improve your stamina, form healthy eating habits, lose weight or build muscles, with the nutrition & diet plans. Runtastic Balance offers you a variety of different plans suiting your dietition and fitness needs. Choose from Energy Boost, Weight Loss, Healthy Balance, Cardio Kickstart, Warrior or Low Carb plans. Start your plan for free today!
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
Well worth the money !!
Amazing app , use to fitness and weight counting , I’m on goal with my fitness and weight achieved . Would recommend to anyone looking to lean up with exercise programmes and get the desired weight by working out how many calories needed to maintain 👍🏻🏋️♀️🏃♂️
Not bad but missing key things
I like the idea of using more than one app that are connected with each other like the Runtastic apps. I started with wanting to track my sleep and ended up using the steps and the running apps as well. I decided to give this a go as to make it a whole package kind of thing but there are several things that are missing:
- you can’t create your own recipes so you can use them more than once. If you make any meals yourself (not store bought) you have to manually add all the products one by one. I’ve seen in other apps that you can create a recipe once and then just use it whenever you cook that dish. This would be so much easier
- all your other apps connect to the health app but not this one. It would be good that it does so we don’t have to keep updating the weight when it changes, that should also be picked up from the health app.
These are two things that would make the whole experience much better and seamless.
Good, but missing a must have feature
Recently got in to the Runtastic apps and have been using Results and the Original app for a little while now, both of which I love, so I thought I’d give Balance a go after having had a lot of success with another big food tracking app.
It’s a really promising app, I can appreciate that it’s still quite young compared to others so I’m willing to look past the lack of foods in the database. The UI is very appealing and I get the feeling I could really get in to it. There is one key thing missing for me - the ability to not only add your own food and it’s calories but also its nutritional info as well! Even just the key macros would make the app useable for me. However for now I’m sticking with the other app I was using before so I can keep an better eye on my macros.
If you read this devs - add the ability to put in the nutritional info on your own entries and I’ll up the rating and jump in head first ! 👍🏼
- 111.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership £26.99
- Premium Membership 3* £25.49
- Premium Membership 12* £52.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.