The Alruqya Healing app is designed under the guidance of both Sheikh Khalid Al-Hibshi and Abu Nadeer, two highly recognised and respected Raaqi's in the field of Ruqya.
The main purpose of this application is to Empower yourself with correct tools and and knowledge so that you can follow correct treatment plan according to your signs and symptoms and to be able to motivate your self to complete your Ruqya plan on a daily basis.
The aim of the app is to equip you with the best tools and knowledge needed for your treatment plan I'm accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah.
We understand that many struggle to stay motivated, so we have made this app user friendly and helpful for people to be able to complete their program successfully.
Our ethos at Alruqya is simple:
• Improving Health through Educating Society
• Ruqya According to the Qur'an and Sunnah
• Revival of the Prophetic Medicine
• Effective Support and Treatment for Spiritual Affliction
One of our primary goals is to instil hope in you and to remind you that you should not allow your affliction to overwhelm you.
We do not want you to feel disheartened by it and instead we hope to make you understand that it is simply a test from Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala which will in shaa Allaah strengthen your relationship with Him.
We aspire to make you feel optimistic in seeking a cure.
MAIN FEATURES OF APP:
• Ruqya Audio Library - Quran recitation and Dua targeting different types of spiritual afflictions.
• Quran Reading & Listening - Specially designed to help you recite the verses you need for your Ruqya plan along with a proficient reciter to minimise any difficulties in reading.
• Dua - A collection of supplications from the Quran & Sunnah that are highly recommended in the daily life of a Muslim.
• Detailed articles with useful knowledge in understanding different afflictions. Topics range from Tawheed, dealing with spiritual afflictions, real life case studies and much more.
• Emergency Ruqya plan - A simple and effective guide to be used in case of emergencies such as fits/convulsions, falling unconscious etc
• The Prophet's Medicine - A list of remedies mentioned in the Quran & Sunnah that can be incorporated in your Ruqya treatment for optimal results by the permission of Allah.
• Videos - Delivering educational and motivational messages and more.
• A Full Body Hijama Diagram - Displaying all the recommended points during Hijama for different illnesses and general well being.
• The Raqi Guide - Teaching you the difference between a Raqi who is Islamically lawful and those who are unlawful to visit for treatment.
The Quran is the actual words of Allah (swt) which has been revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as guidance and a cure for all of mankind, it is used for expelling demons, black magic and evil eye. We must understand that the Quran benefits us in every aspect socially, economical, spiritually and physically. Understanding of the cure (Shifa) in general is a cure in it self and those who understand achieve the blessing. Allah (swt) has clearly told us in the Quran that the actual words of the creator is a healing for all those who believe therefore when used with full conviction seeking the Help of Allah (swt) this form of treatment can bring great miraculous cures to all forms of illnesses.
‘Allah says in the quran And We send down of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe’
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sallams this app is definitely a beneficial one as most of the Duas/adkhars are in it. The audios are so beneficial to listen to at touch of your finger tips. I have only 2 suggestions if they could be added that would make life even easier. 1) is there any chance the adkhars could also be added in English (for those that are not in state of wudhu can be enabled to scroll and recite) 2) please please could the audio be enabled so that it continues to be played in the background so one can carry on with other work etc on phone. If these would be added life would be soo much easier bearing in mind some of the audios are very very long yet highly beneficial. May Allah swt reward the whole team immensely for educating and inspiring others to be empowered and not dependent on anyone else apart from Allah swt with regards to trust and faith.
Excellent Self Ruqya App
Masha Allah, a great Ruqya App with beneficial articles and ruqya audios, Alhamdulillah. But my favorite feature so far 'Read & Listen' is in the full version of this app - Ruqya Healing Guide Plus. It's Fantastic! JazakAllah Khayr
Stop every 1 minute 😩
It stops every minute! Please I love the recitation and like to lay and just listen but it keeps stopping when the screen gets black. If that can be fixed it will be highly beneficial for many. Thank you ever so much.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.