WORLD FINAL REFEREE!
The only darts scoring app officially endorsed by global darts brand Unicorn.
Russ Bray referees at all major Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) tournaments including the World Championship final. He is widely considered to be the best darts referee in the world.
In the app Russ referees your darts match in full including speaking your name, throws, total left, and shot-outs with his silky vocal tones exactly as he does on TV.
Game, shot and the match to Russ Bray Darts Scorer Pro!
VERSUS (2 PLAYER):
You and a friend battle it out on the oche.
ONLINE (2 PLAYER):
Play remotely against friends without leaving your own homes (cross platform support).
PRACTICE ROOM (IMPROVE):
Improve your game by playing Bob's 27, Around The Clock, Scoring 99 and more. Choose to play solo or against the computer.
Play X01 and Cricket against the computer.
Recreate the atmosphere of the big stage by playing Tournaments in your own home. Include human and virtual computer players, play knockout or league format with double in, random draw, sets or legs, seeded players and so much more.
TOUR (CAREER MODE):
Play a career mode with a full schedule of Tournaments. Earn money and see if you can finish top of the end of season rankings.
MULTI (3+ PLAYERS):
Unlimited number of players can contest a match, from three to thirty, the choice is yours.
Numerous charts to track your progress over time
- TV style presentation with gameplay on the Unicorn Eclipse Ultra dartboard.
- World professional referee Russ Bray calling all the shots just like as he does on TV.
- Personalised audio, hear Russ speak YOUR name (over 4000 names including nicknames). If your name is not available you can request Russ to record it for you personally.
- Voice Scoring. For fully fluid gameplay no need to mess about with keypads. Just speak your throws, retrieve your darts and Russ will call your match in full.
- Set your own custom start number between 101 and 9999.
- Cricket scoring.
- Save matches and resume them at any time.
- Match history and detailed stats for the current match and all past matches including average, first 9 average, best leg (darts thrown), highest checkout, highest throw, doubles hit, legs against throw and score counts (60's, 100's, 140's and 180's counts).
- Individual throws are all recorded.
- Head to Head match stats.
- Score the total for the each throw or dart separately.
- Option to automatically switch entry mode to single dart when on a finish.
- ProScore option for manually tracking of missed doubles (MD), and darts thrown when finishing or busting a score.
- Option to have an open ended game (set winning target to 0).
- Play with leg or set scoring (3 or 5 leg sets).
- Averages and checkouts can be displayed when a finish is available.
- Bull up to decide starting player.
- Tie breaks to win by two clear legs.
- Play the computer at twenty skill levels.
- Play with handicaps.
- Real to life TrueThrow mechanics with the computer throwing intelligently depending on the match situation.
- Create your own computer players at any level (mimic the pro's).
- Play a computer version of yourself, your friends or any of the other human players.
- Undo any score including after the leg or match has finished.
Note: We want you to enjoy the app and get the most from it. If you have any issues or comments use the support link from within the app and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Fix for erroneous computer scoring.
Ratings and Reviews
Generally fantastic app.
It’s makes practice competitive, it most certainly helps improve your game. The practice room is great for getting a practice routine going, I tend to have 5 mins throwing to warm up then work my way through 33 bulls, 14 trebles, Bob’s 27, scoring 99 then a game of 501. The competitive levels in 501 are great and once you find your level are great in creating game play pressure rather than just playing 501. The only criticism I have is the differences in averages at the same level, to explain, I play at level 15, most times more than not I play first to 7 & 10 legs respectively, the average level produces can be very strange, and varies from 73 to 97 in the games and when dropping down to level 14 I get almost the same averages, It can be frustrating for me personally but don’t take away from the app because it is brilliant. I would prefer the levels to have a smaller margin of differences between averages like level 15 between 80-90 for example. If possible to look at adding treble less visits to the stats possibly? I’ve noticed this year watching the games on tv that this is now a stat and I love this stat 🤣 please could you also add (Jonjon) to the Russ bray voice. Thank you.
Decent. I've improved my average by 10 since I started using it.
If you like to just chuck constantly at treble 20 when you're on yer tod, then this is ideal... Although, you have to pay a fiver to do pretty much anything. I just thought 'sack it, it's only a fiver'.
(Plus loads of others I downloaded asked me for money to do stuff. Anyway - if Russ Bray's put his name to it, then it must be at least alright)
Well worth it - cos I've been on it about 2 hours pretty much every day since I got it (about 2 weeks ago).
I typically do the 'Scoring 99' in the Practice Room. I choose to play an AI opponent, starting against Level 1 and advancing myself by 1 each time I outscore an opponent from 99 darts.
It's definitely helped me gain focus on what I aim for. Maybe it's the pressure of the opposition's scoring power increasing with each level that gives me some determination that I otherwise wouldn't have if I was just chucking at the board.
My 3 dart average is around 10 better now from when I started using this app. I'm now at around 60 from about 50. Hitting a load more treble 20s, treble 19s and bulls. Still have a lot of stray 1s/5s in my game, but there's a trebles within them lol.
Even managed a 3-bull (150) visit. Well chuffed with that haha.
I recommend to anyone that doesn't care that it's a fiver.
I'll have saved that fiver by not not needing to go to the pub as much to play darts... and then some. No brainer.
Love the game/ can’t redeem purchase onto Apple ID
Love this app got me through the past few weeks during this lockdown!
I purchased the full game with a temporary Apple ID that I’ve been using on a spare phone for 3 weeks waiting for my new phone to come, I really don’t want to have to purchase the game again as £4.99 goes a long way during the struggle of this pandemic and furlough pay. Is there a way I can download the full purchased game to my actual Apple ID that I’m back on now? I’ve tried family sharing and putting the other Apple ID on this phone as a family member but I can’t redeem my purchase? I hope that someone can respond to this soon and help me out so I can continue playing the full game as I really love it but can’t afford to buy it again.
Developer Response ,
You can restore access by logging into the App Store with the temporary Apple ID and restore purchases from Options within the app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TIG Apps Limited
- 213.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © TIG Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version £4.99
- Full Version (Upgrade) £2.49
- Two Player Module £2.49
- Play Computer Module £2.49
- Three+ Players Module £2.49
- Full Version (Tier 1) £2.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.