Welcome to Russ Bray Darts Scorer Pro, the ultimate darts scoring app with next gen voice scoring.
Russ Bray referees at all major Sky TV Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) tournaments including the World Championships. He is widely considered to be the best darts referee in the world.
In the app Russ referees your darts match in full including speaking your name, throws, total left, and shot-outs with his silky vocal tones exactly as he does on TV.
Game, shot and the match to Russ Bray Darts Scorer Pro!
VERSUS (2 PLAYER):
You and a friend battle it out on the oche.
ONLINE (2 PLAYER):
Play remotely against friends without leaving your own homes (cross platform support).
NEW - PRACTICE ROOM (IMPROVE):
Improve your game by playing Bob's 27, Around The Clock, Scoring 99 and more. Choose to play solo or against the computer.
Play X01 and Cricket against the computer.
Recreate the atmosphere of the big stage by playing Tournaments in your own home. Include human and virtual computer players, play knockout or league format with double in, random draw, sets or legs, seeded players and so much more.
NEW - TOUR (CAREER MODE):
Play a career mode with a full schedule of Tournaments. Earn money and see if you can finish top of the end of season rankings.
MULTI (3+ PLAYERS):
Unlimited number of players can contest a match, from three to thirty, the choice is yours.
- NEW!! Voice Scoring. For fully fluid gameplay no need to mess about with keypads. Just speak your throws, retrieve your darts and Russ will call your match in full.
- World professional referee Russ Bray calling all the shots just like as he does on TV.
- Personalised audio, hear Russ speak YOUR name (over 3000 names including nicknames). If your name is not available you can request Russ to record it for you personally.
- Set your own custom start number between 101 and 9999.
- Cricket scoring.
- Save matches and resume them at any time.
- Match history and detailed stats for the current match and all past matches including average, first 9 average, best leg (darts thrown), highest checkout, highest throw, doubles hit, legs against throw and score counts (60's, 100's, 140's and 180's counts).
- Individual throws are all recorded.
- Head to Head match stats.
- Score the total for the each throw or dart separately.
- Option to automatically switch entry mode to single dart when on a finish.
- ProScore option for manually tracking of missed doubles (MD), and darts thrown when finishing or busting a score.
- Option to have an open ended game (set winning target to 0).
- Play with leg or set scoring (3 or 5 leg sets).
- Averages and checkouts can be displayed when a finish is available.
- Bull up to decide starting player.
- Tie breaks to win by two clear legs.
- Play the computer at ten skill levels.
- Play with handicaps.
- Real to life TrueThrow mechanics with the computer throwing intelligently depending on the match situation.
- Create your own computer players at any level (mimic the pro's).
- Play a computer version of yourself, your friends or any of the other human players.
- Undo any score including after the leg or match has finished.
Note: We want you to enjoy the app and get the most from it. If you have any issues or comments use the support link from within the app or via iTunes and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Added a dispersion bar to the practice game Scoring 99 to determine how straight your throwing is. Works for past games and your overall statistics.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Top app & Top man
I’ve had this app for a few years now, starting with the original app. It has got better over the years and I play almost on a daily basis and have never had any problems. It has all the information and styles and stats you need. The new online version has been brilliant as I have now manage to play friends while on lock down. Having met the man himself at the last world championships (2020), it was an honour that he gave me the time of day to talk to him. My 6 year old son has now started playing and uses the app on a different device, unfortunately he has an unusual name, would it be possible Russ to do an audio name for him? His name is Ryder. Many thanks
Online version doesn’t work
I play darts over FaceTime with the lockdown going on and saw this app and thought it would be ideal but tried for half an hour to get connected to a friend but could not get it to work. Both signed into Game Center on iPhone it finds the friend you send invite by txt they click on the invite and it just takes you to the app. The games show up but if you click play or take your turn button it gives you a black screen. And no help on this anywhere. The player vrs computer works fine but the only reason I bought it was for the online connection.
Developer Response ,
For better reliability the Online mode has been replaced so you shouldn't have any issues now. However, if you do have problems email email@example.com.
Good app, a tweak or two required
I purchased the app and modules. This is a good app and I particularly like the feel you are in matchplay against an opponent (playing against the computer) more so than other similar apps; it makes it so that you actually do play an opponent in a tournament, you have less anxiety.
My only dislike is the way games end, Russ states “Game, Set and the Match to...” but when you try to exit the pop-up dialogue box gives you the impression you are still competing. It asks you to confirm you want to exit the matchplay, stating you can always come back to the match later etc’ even though it is clearly already completed. Hence the four star rating.
Fix that issue and I’ll upgrade to 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the match screen remains open just in case an incorrect score has been entered. To exit press on the Russ logo in the top left corner.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TIG Apps Limited
- 163.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © TIG Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version £4.99
- Full Version (Upgrade) £1.99
- Two Player Module £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.