Welcome to Russ Bray Darts Scorer Pro, the ultimate darts scoring app.
Building on the success of the #1 sports app Russ Bray Darts Scorer comes the follow up that has been fully re-designed from the ground up.
Russ Bray referees at all major Sky TV Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) tournaments including the World Championships. He is widely considered to be the best darts referee in the world.
In the app Russ referees your darts match in full including speaking your name, throws, total left, and shot-outs with his silky vocal tones exactly as he does on TV. Game, shot and the match to Russ Bray Darts Scorer Pro!
You and a friend battle it out on the oche.
Unlimited number of players can contest a match, from three to thirty, the choice is yours.
Rapidly improve your game by practising against the computer.
- World professional referee Russ Bray calling all the shots just like as he does on TV.
- Personalised audio, hear Russ speak YOUR name (over 3000 names including player nicknames). If your name is not available you can request Russ to record it for you personally.
- Set your own custom start number between 101 and 9999.
- Cricket scoring.
- Save matches and resume them at any time.
- Match history and detailed stats for the current match and all past matches including average, first 9 average, best leg (darts thrown), highest checkout, highest throw, doubles hit, legs against throw and score counts (60's, 100's, 140's and 180's counts).
- Individual throws are all recorded.
- Score the total for the each throw or dart separately.
- Option to automatically switch entry mode to single dart when on a finish.
- ProScore option for manually tracking of missed doubles (MD), and darts thrown when finishing or busting a score.
- Option to have an open ended game (set winning target to 0).
- Play with leg or set scoring (3 or 5 leg sets).
- Averages and checkouts can be displayed when a finish is available.
- Bull up to decide starting player.
- Tie breaks to win by two clear legs.
- Play the computer at ten skill levels.
- Real to life TrueThrow mechanics with the computer throwing intelligently depending on the match situation.
- Create your own computer players at any level (mimic the pro's).
- Play a computer version of yourself, your friends or any of the other human players.
- Undo any score including after the leg or match has finished.
- Import players, matches and stats from Russ Bray Darts Scorer.
- Support for iPhone X and newer devices.
Note: We want you to enjoy the app and get the most from it. If you have any issues or comments use the support link from within the app or via iTunes and we we will contact you as soon as possible.
- For cricket games changed audio for no score to the next player to throw.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I use it every day to practice, and it’s great playing against friends too.
Could I request the nickname ‘Hoss’ for one of my friends?
The ability to select the starting number (with the purchased version) makes it better to play small tournaments with people who don’t want to play from 501!
Overall, it’s brilliant and I’d highly recommend it for people who play a lot with others or who want to practice with the computer and the awesome Russ Bray calling your shots.
Good app, a tweak or two required
I purchased the app and modules. This is a good app and I particularly like the feel you are in matchplay against an opponent (playing against the computer) more so than other similar apps; it makes it so that you actually do play an opponent in a tournament, you have less anxiety.
My only dislike is the way games end, Russ states “Game, Set and the Match to...” but when you try to exit the pop-up dialogue box gives you the impression you are still competing. It asks you to confirm you want to exit the matchplay, stating you can always come back to the match later etc’ even though it is clearly already completed. Hence the four star rating.
Fix that issue and I’ll upgrade to 5 stars.
Great fun to use
Please could I ask for ‘E-C’ to be added as a name?
Love the app, I have no complaints at all, my only comment would be to ask if other game formats could be added such as Big 6, or maybe a straightforward count up mode where you play a set number of turns, highest score wins,
- TIG Apps Limited
- 113 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 TIG Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version (All 3 Modules) £4.99
- Two Player Module £2.99
- Play Computer Module £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.