Are you ready to serve the guests in the Rusty Lake Hotel? Solve all mysteries in this dark and eerie puzzle adventure.
Welcome our guests to the Rusty Lake Hotel and make sure they will have a pleasant stay. There will be 5 dinners this week. Make sure every dinner is worth dying for.
Rusty Lake Hotel is a mysterious point-and-click adventure by the creators of the Rusty Lake & Cube Escape series.
- Pick-up-and-play: easy to start, but it will be hard to put down
- Tons of puzzles: a total of 6 rooms full of unique and various brain teasers
- Thrilling and engaging story: there will be 5 dinners with intriguing guests and staff
- Full of suspense and atmosphere: Rusty Lake Hotel is a surreal place, where anything can happen…
- Impressive soundtrack: every room has its own designed theme song
- Achievements: an all-time gallery you've never seen before
We will unfold the mysteries of Rusty Lake one step at a time, follow us @rustylakecom.
Thank you for playing Rusty Lake Hotel! We added translations and fixed a few bugs in this new version.
Ratings and Reviews
I just love Rusty Lake. The series is so fantastically weird and dark, which suits me just fine. Challenging but rarely frustrating. Beautiful in design, both visually and musically in addition to being well thought through and extremely clever. The format of this game was slightly weaker than some of the other games but the option to replay rooms or reset entirely made it easy to go back and find items missed the first time around, gaining full marks. I just can’t get enough! :)
Strange...why? Because this paid version isn't quite as good as the free Rusty Lake Cube series.
True, there's 5 rooms to visit in this version (you can't really count the final room - Mr Owl's room - because it simply completes the story and doesn't do much else) but there's about 6 free versions which you can work through and which are more 'scary' than this paid-for version.
Also, there's a number of silly spelling mistakes in the text. I'm guessing that English isn't the developers first language and it's excusable when the app is free, but, when you pay for it, you have an expectation that it would be checked thoroughly before release.
Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game, it's quite enjoyable but you do end up wondering why you paid for it when all the others (which are slightly better) are free. Perhaps the developers haven't done themselves any favours by releasing so many free apps.
Recommendation? Download the free Rusty Lake Cube series. You might want to purchase this afterwards - and perhaps you should if only as a thank you to the developers for giving so much away for free.
These Devs have essentially given us 9 amazing games for the price of £1.49, it puts many other games on the App Store to shame. A big heartfelt thank you from me. You managed to create a unique/surreal experience with just the right amount of darkness. I don't feel I have the right to ask for more but as long as you keep creating il keep downloading!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rusty Lake B.V.
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- 2015-2021 © Rusty Lake B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.