RustyTool is an RCON administration tool for Rust, a game by Facepunch Studios.
--- Feature List ---
- Notifications - Receive notifications when server and client branches are updated.
- Servers - Add multiple servers.
- Servers - View statistics for servers without logging in.
- Players - View online players with the ability to search by steam id or username.
- Players - Give all online players items organised by category with the ability to search for items by name or description.
- Player - View details such as steam id, steam profile, family sharing steam id, family sharing steam profile, ping time, time connected, and ip address.
- Player - Give a single player items organised by category with the ability to search for items by name or description.
- Player - Teleport a player to another player.
- Player - Mute a player.
- Player - Promote or demote a player from being a moderator.
- Player - Kick or ban a player with a reason.
- Bans - View all bans with the ability to search by steam id or username.
- Bans - Unban any player.
- Chat - View server chat with the ability to search by username or message.
- Chat - Send messages to all players from the server console.
- Console - View server console with the ability to search by message.
- Console - Send console messages to the server and view the reply.
- Server - Set the time of the server.
- Server - Set the percentage level of clouds, fog, wind, and rain.
- Server - Despawn all animals, collectables, and resources.
- Server - Respawn animals, collectables, and resources.
- Server - Trigger a server save.
- Server - Trigger a server restart.
- Server - Set decay on or off.
- Server - Set radiation on or off.
- Server - Set stability on or off.
- Support - Send a feedback email to ask for help or provide suggestions.
Minor tweaks to the send boxes for Chat and Console.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have tool for all server owners.
I have been using this app for a year or so now, the layout is simple but plentiful. It’s easy to add servers as long as you put the right info in. The app broke a few days ago with the dark mode but they released a patch pretty much straight away.
Thanks from the UK Rust server o/
This was a great app for server owners but since the April update the app will not let you see players on the server....please, please update
Can't see players on server and the app crashes sometimes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.