Ryver is the best way to work!
- Team communication and task management brought together in one place!
- Open communications with your whole organization in Forums
- Private group communication with Teams
- 1:1 communication with other Users
- Task management in simple lists or "task boards"
- Use Topics for more formal, or threaded discussion
- See images, videos, and URL previews right in your chat messages and topic replies
- Notifications alert you immediately whenever somebody @mentions you, replies to your topic, or assigns you a task
- Integrate with Google Docs, Dropbox, Asana, Jira, Twitter, Facebook and many more apps
Note: Mobile app requires existing Ryver account.
* Minor consistency updates with latest web release.
* Fix issue where app interrupts car bluetooth connection.
* New voice chat library that fixes some cases of voice chat not working.
Ratings and Reviews
A bit clunky & lacks features
The iOS is relatively easy to use although many of the buttons are bit too small even on iPad (screenshots out of date) and the app requires an internet connection unlike major competitors who have transitioned to a cached system which updates when online. Feels like an old web app rather than a modern native iOS app.
This app is decent but the notifications are broken. I don't understand why it doesn't seem to be able to do that well. It has benefits over slack but if it could only fix the notifications it would be amazing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.