S12 Solutions is an app that makes it quicker and easier to assemble the best available Mental Health Act assessing teams.
Day or night, AMHPs can quickly and easily assemble the best available assessing team, and use the time usually lost making phone calls to further prepare for assessment and consider the least restrictive options.
S12 helps to ensure that s.12 doctors are contacted about appropriate, convenient work.
s.12 approved doctors are able to:
- Identify current availability, plan future availability using the availability calendar, and provide specific information about your availability using the free text status box
- Specify specialisms, employer type, areas you’re able to cover, contact information and preferred contact method
- Create and submit claim forms – while in offline mode you can create and save draft claim forms to submit when you’re online again
AMHPs are able to:
- Search the directory of s.12 approved doctors, verified against the Mental Health Act Register Database, based on their availability, location, specialisms, employer type, gender and languages spoken
- Contact them via the app as per their contact preferences
- Review and submit claim forms for approval
- Access a Useful Information guide written by your AMHP lead
- Offline mode allows you to view and contact s.12 doctors returned in your last online Address Book search
- Export details of the doctors they have contacted to set up the assessment team
Improved location input interface and ability to manually type a location where a postal address is not available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
S12 is changing the way we conduct assessments.
We commissioned the S12 app across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight for our two local authorities in Hampshire and Southampton. It’s easy to use, easy to navigate, simple to edit doctor profiles and is speeding up the way we arrange assessments and pay our doctors. Thanks S12 team for all the developments and support. A*
This app has proved a real benefit in speeding up the process of setting up Mental Health Act Assessments, thank you S12 Solutions.
The app is very slow and still very buggy - screens close unexpectedly midway through adding details. Once this has been ironed out it will probably be a good app.
- S12 Solutions Ltd
- 63.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, S12 Solutions Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.