SA Contacts is not only the best way to transfer contacts to and from your iPhone without iTunes---it's the only way! No other app lets you so easily control your iPhone's most valuable data:
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. SA Contacts sends all of your contacts to you from your iPhone in a convenient zip file by email, USB, or through a webpage seen only on your local wifi network! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. Never again rely on iTunes as your only local source of back up. Nor do you need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. SA Contacts' zip file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. SA Contacts protects you from iTunes sync accidents which can delete your contacts if, for example, you no longer have access to an Exchange server.
5. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email or web. It couldn't be easier.
6. You can print a hardcopy of your iPhone contacts.
7. You can now export iPhone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
8. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your iPhone.
9. You can now export/import iPhone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
10. You can upload export files over to Dropbox/SkyDrive/GoogleDrive or download import files from Dropbox/SkyDrive/GoogleDrive.
11. You can password protect your export file.
12. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
13. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
14. You can remove all iPhone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
15. SA Contacts can support 30,000+ contact entries.
16. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
17. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
18. Backup contacts before import.
19. Manage groups easily. You can now create, edit, delete groups and add contacts to groups.
20. Export an Excel file with all photos included - this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
21. Import your own file by mapping column headers to contact fields.
22. Specify your own column headers in export process.
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.com.
1.Added support for OneDrive
Ratings and Reviews
Working well with groups
I've been using this app for just over 2 years and I wouldn't want to be without it. I keep a complex Excel file on my PC (could be a Mac of course) and keep it updated and backed up there. All personal and business contacts and with well over a 100 "groups" too. This file is then uploaded, via Dropbox, whenever there are changes, and imported to 3 Apple iOS devices (and until recently a Samsung phone too, as the app is available there as well). All this uploading can be done very quickly. My method wouldn't suit everyone but the app will certainly handle much simpler methods too. One vital feature of the app (for my method to function) is the option to delete "all existing groups and contacts" in one go -- whenever a new import is done. In other words I totally replace all contacts/groups with each new upload. This app has allowed me to completely streamline my contact management and I cannot praise it highly enough. OK it took me a little effort at first to get the Excel file structure as I wanted but it paid off. I would especially recommend this to anyone who has a large number of contacts.
Great little app!!
I was looking for an app that would back up my iphone contacts on my computer in case my phone was ever lost or stolen. Exporting the numbers & photos was really easy. I havent tried importing yet but worst case if it doesn't work, I've still got them in an excel document to type back in. Great price for such a handy little app. Well worth the money.
- YANGYANG YU
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 SamApp
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.