With the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synced with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo login.
Technical improvements (SAP Notes 2812058, 2823792)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SAP’s Lame Duck
This App is as dead as Donald Trumps chances of remaining president.
It’s poorly designed; lacks the useful functions you would expect; is no longer being updated and improved (nothing for a year) and is futile.
Come on SAP...... we expect better. I can only hope they have something in the background that does the new SAPB1 version 10 some justice.
Works fine but has some issues
I like the general feeling, although I have been testing only with the demo. It seems to do everything as expected except by some ui issues where the display shows in portrait mode when the device is in landscape. The only way to fix it would be to close the app and restart.
Do not update this app, since I have I can no longer access SAP on iPhone or iPad & that's with administration assistance. Appears to be incompatible with certain versions of SAP. No doubt they'll be an admin fee for users to upgrade and gain access. Let hope I'm wrong! I await another update in hope I can get back in.
- SAP SE
- 20.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2019 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.