Your weight fluctuates daily. In contrast to other apps Scelta compares weekly averages and shows your real weight progress!
If you have ever used a scale regularly you know this problem:
Your weight fluctuates from day to day and it’s difficult to say whether you gained weight, lost weight or just had a heavy day. Salty food, hydration status, sleep, stress, and hormonal fluctuations are just some of the many factors that can influence your weight heavily in the short term.
To know what’s really going on you need to compare averages to each other. - eg. the average of the last 14 days to the average of the 14 days before. The difference, also known as delta, between these time spans is a very informative indicator of what really happens to your body weight.
Scelta calculates this “scale delta“ for you and makes weight tracking approachable, meaningful, a lot of fun and incredibly motivating.
Data visualisation of the next generation:
• Your real progress: Scelta compares your average weight for the selected time span to the previous time span, eg. 7 days vs 7 days prior
• Linear regression instead of peaks and valleys: A line of best fit shows your actual weight trend graphically
• Reach your own goal: select eg. “- 1 lb per week” (or “- 0,5kg per week” depending on your local unit) and see at a glance how good you’re doing by taking a look at your adherence percentage
• Hear your weight: Swipe on the graph to see the exact value of a data point and its linear regression, hear and feel (on devices with Taptic Engine) the value of your weight entries (you’ve never seen, heard or felt your weight this way!)
• Scelta shows your total progress and how far you have come since you started your goal
• After setting a new goal (eg. a lean gaining phase after losing fat) you can still go back to older goals to see your previous progress
• See a graph of your goal adherence for every day since you first set your goal. Swiping on it reveals your weekly rate of weight change and how well you adhered to your goal in the 7, 14 oder 30 day average comparison on that day. There has never been anything like it before.
And because everything is more fun as a game:
• The RPG where you are the main character: Collect Scelta Points by reaching your own goal and level up
• Prolific story: Unlock many different achievements for your adhering to your weight adventure
• Online leader boards: Compete with your friends or users worldwide to see who accomplishes their personal weight goals best
Losing weight on a fat-loss diet, keeping your lean-gaining phase in check or if you’re just trying to maintain your current weight:
Weight Tracking has never been this fun!
What position will you reach with your personal progress in the leader boards?
Download Scelta now and try it today!
Scelta integrates with the Apple Health app:
Scelta uses the Health app that is pre-installed on your iPhone to show already existing weight data and to save new entries. Because of this Scelta will ask you to grant read- and write-access to your weight data.
Your weight is only visible to you and is not sent or visible to anyone but yourself.
Achievements you unlock and points you collect to climb the leader boards are a result of how well you adhere to your goals and not your actual weight entries. The goal you set for yourself is not visible to anyone else as well.
Added a new trailer for my new app Treeceps.
Do you enjoy Scelta? Every positive review is greatly appreciated as it helps the app reach more people!
In case you have any questions, problems or remarks please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll try to solve them with you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 stars for the developer
Thanks Joe for listening to my requirements in the app, and making it happen (fast). I've never before experienced this level of support for an application.
Developer Response ,
Happy to hear that! :)
All the best,
This apps has some bugs, which makes it not worth bothering with, it has weights that I never put in yet it records them, but you can’t delete them, the default weight to add in does not remember what you put in yesterday and normally picks a really low weight, I wouldn’t bother paying for this as it’s just not reliable so has lost the point of using it
Developer Response ,
"it has weights that I never put in" - I suppose you enabled Health app sync, this shows entries from other apps. You can delete those in the Apple Health app if you wish to do so.
"does not remember what you put in yesterday" - Scelta uses the average of the last 7 days to preselect your weight. So it definitely remember what you put in yesterday.
If you experience anything else please shoot me an email at email@example.com. I‘ve never heard what you described before so it would be really valuable for me to know under which circumstances this might occur. Thanks a lot!
Great weight tracking app
Simple, great user interface and not too complicated. Just what I wanted.
Developer support is amazing. Thanks for helping get my watch integration sorted.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Appreciate your feedback a lot!
Best wishes for your journey with Scelta,
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Joe Waldow
- 91 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Joe Waldow
- In-App Purchases
- Weight Tracker Scelta Pro £5.99
- Small Tip: Cup of Coffee £1.99
- Big Tip: Pot of Coffee £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.