So here it is – your new & improved Scoot mobile app! We’ve heard your feedback and have been working on loads of cool stuff too, so that you can have even more on the go.
You still have access to all the basic functions like search, book and retrieve your flights:
• Look for flights across our network. When you find one that’s right, book that trip.
• Did we also mention that we now have zero processing fees across all payment methods to make travel even more affordable? Yep, we are fly like this.
• You can choose seats when you’re booking your flight instead of leaving it to chance at check-in.
• You can manage your booking – arrange for assistance if you need, check if the sun’s out in your destination and even treat yourself to some extra legroom. Go on, you deserve it.
There’s also lots more for Scoot Insiders:
• Sync and view your bookings on the go
• Update your personal information and add travel companions to make lightning-fast bookings
Good or bad, question or suggestion, you can now send us your feedback via the app under Settings.
In case you've missed the previous release notes, here's what new:
• Scoot Insiders can now retrieve your bookings! KrisFlyer members – hang tight, your turn is coming soon!
• Sign up and/or login to Scoot Insider
• View your past trips and manage upcoming trips all in one place
• Create your own Insider profile to pre-save your details and your travel companions’ for quicker, fuss-free bookings
• Choose your profile avatar
• Less bugs - we’ve sent them back home for Thanksgiving
From our family to yours, happy holidays. Have a Scoot one!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good airline with a poor booking system
It constantly falls over and you have to start again. Beware the default add ons... make sure you delete them to avoid spending more money than you have to.
Add ons, add ons and more add ons
This isn’t really a review of the app (even though it is slow) more a review of the company’s disgusting greed. I purchased a flight from Bangkok to the Gold Coast with a connecting flight to Singapore in between. The flight itself was relatively well priced, but I decided to try and add a checked bag for my flights as I have liquids I wouldn’t be allowed to bring through cabin baggage. The cheapest option was for 20kg baggage for 2,250 baht, which they wanted me to pay for BOTH flights working out at 4,500 baht. That translates to over £100 just to check in a backpack, if my bag had a passport I could probably find it a cheaper flight to get on. Absolutely disgraceful prices.
Poor, poor, poor
Can’t manage booking on app; try to change a flight it sends you to webpage, so no point to the app for this purpose. And the website reliably falls over when trying to change a booking, on multiple platforms and multiple browsers. It returns a coding error. And the phone lines are impossible to get through to, constantly “high call volume”. Not surprising when your website and app are hopeless. Scoot, please start over, this is a useless interface.
- Scoot Pte. Ltd.
- 145.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Scoot Tigerair Pte. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.