THE ONLY DARTS SCORER YOU'LL EVER NEED!
Score darts against friends or practice and improve by challenging SmartBot, who analyses your recent performance to always give you a close contest!
• Score games of 101 or 201 (full version includes 301, 501, 701, 1001) and Cricket.
• Built-in voice for match commentary - calls your name and scores as you play.
• Play against a fellow human or challenge SmartBot – the new intelligent opponent who adjusts to compete with your recent performance levels!
• Additionally you can challenge DartBot, the computer player designed to help you practice - 10 different levels of ability.
• Two score modes for X01, enter your total score, or each dart individually. Switch between the two modes mid-game for dart-by-dart checkout suggestions.
• Set options for number of sets / legs, commentary and more.
• Suggested checkouts shown on screen.
• Unlimited undo / redo within any match.
• Add unlimited player profiles with player photos too.
• View detailed statistics for each player, including graphs showing progress over time.
• Match histories including full statistics for each player.
• Save your match results or player statistics / graphs to your camera roll or share via social media.
** LET'S PLAY DARTS!! **
- Fixed a bug affecting SmartBot's detection of your doubles performance.
5.2 Update included:
- Fully optimised for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
- X01 DartBot has been completely reworked, you’ll notice improvements to Dartbot’s strategy and ability to hit doubles.
- X01 SmartBot now aims to closely match not only your average, but also your checkout percentage. Be sure to record missed doubles to keep SmartBot’s ability at checking out realistic.
- The setup screens now remember your last-used players and DartBot Level.
- The recent average chart now correctly updates with data from the latest 10 matches. Tap ‘More graphs’ for lots more detail.
- Using the camera to select a profile picture wasn’t working for some users, now fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
A cracking darts scoring app! Easy to use, not complicated and looks good. It’s a shame 301 isn’t available for the free version but I understand the developer has to make some money on the app.
I’ve got a couple of scoring apps and this one is my favourite. I am going to upgrade to the full version soon so I can get the 501 option.
I am liking it but....
Honestly I am not that good having only played about eight months but I am getting better. On your free version of 201 the Smartbot won in 6 darts with a 101 checkout! This is a dream for me but not very realistic of my own standard as I have never achieved anything as close as this. But who knows maybe one day I will be able to achieve this even if it is a one off.
In saying that, I am able to beat dartbot occasionally on this latest update whereas on the previous version I just got hammered every game.
So liking it.
Question, does Smartbot track accuracy of what I hit? For example three twenties is much better play than random scores which make up the same number. Perhaps the al also needs to know what I am aiming for, not just what I hit.
Developer Response ,
Thanks – glad you're enjoying it! SmartBot analyses your recent 3 dart average and your doubles % and aims to provide a close match to both. It doesn't know what you were aiming at, and to be honest if we asked the user each time what they were aiming for, I think many would find that a bit much. Thanks again for the feedback :)
Incredible App! I have improved a lot since using this. Now on Dart Box 7.0 and averaging 77 regularly. Just need to cut out errors and finish better and I can then move up to Dart Box 8.0. Just wish it would tell you legs averages after the game but overall it’s an awesome app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.