THE ONLY DARTS SCORER YOU'LL EVER NEED!
Score darts against friends or practice and improve by challenging SmartBot, who analyses your recent performance to always give you a close contest!
• Score games of 101, 201, 301, 501, 701, 1001 and Cricket.
• Built-in voice for match commentary - calls your name and scores as you play.
• Play against a fellow human or challenge SmartBot – the new intelligent opponent who adjusts to compete with your recent performance levels!
• Additionally you can challenge DartBot, the computer player designed to help you practice - 10 different levels of ability.
• Two score modes for X01, enter your total score, or each dart individually. Switch between the two modes mid-game for dart-by-dart checkout suggestions.
• Set options for number of sets / legs, commentary and more.
• Suggested checkouts shown on screen.
• Unlimited undo / redo within any match.
• Add unlimited player profiles with player photos too.
• View detailed statistics for each player, including graphs showing progress over time.
• Match histories including full statistics for each player.
• Save your match results or player statistics / graphs to your camera roll or share via social media.
** LET'S PLAY DARTS!! **
- Fixed a bug affecting SmartBot's detection of your doubles performance.
5.2 Update included:
- Fully optimised for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
- X01 DartBot has been completely reworked, you’ll notice improvements to Dartbot’s strategy and ability to hit doubles.
- X01 SmartBot now aims to closely match not only your average, but also your checkout percentage. Be sure to record missed doubles to keep SmartBot’s ability at checking out realistic.
- The setup screens now remember your last-used players and DartBot Level.
- The recent average chart now correctly updates with data from the latest 10 matches. Tap ‘More graphs’ for lots more detail.
- Using the camera to select a profile picture wasn’t working for some users, now fixed.
- 601 target score added – as requested by Sunbury Darts Association. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a cracking app that has certainly improved my game. Smart bot is great and puts pressure on you so it's much better than just throwing darts at the board. I also love the averages and doubles feature as it shows me I'm awful at finishing and have a three dart average of just below 50 a which I'm fairly happy with. Great for match practise. Each level seems to go up by an average of about 10. I tested dart bot 10.0 and it averaged 105 over 19 legs! I agree with one reviewer about the voice for scoring tons. Gotta get Russ Bray on board. I've hit 3 180's since I've had it and have to impersonate him myself :-)
I bought this purely for the Dartbot option where you play against an AI opponent. The system throws out scores that wouldn’t typically happen if you were throwing at 20 or 19, so it’s not like an AI that’s playing as a person would. It simply reduces the score by a set number. Also, if it’s on an out, it always checks, regardless of the level. This isn’t a true representation of someone playing at my level as often you’ll come away with no score after being outside the board, or busting. This shows that it’s just an algorithm that lowers a number rather than a true representation of an opponent.
That aside, the app is easy to use, and the stats are helpful, but if you’re buying it for an AI opponent, then give it a miss or try the free version first.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, although I must point out that the scores by DartBot aren't just random numbers, there are a defined number of 'likely' scores which DartBot will hit. There may be rare occasions when he'll hit something that might not be expected when aiming for twenties, but I do that plenty myself ;) Regarding the checkouts, it doesn't 'always' checkout, although I do get mixed feedback on DartBot's checkout ability, so it may be tweaked a little in future. Have you tried SmartBot? It's designed to compete with your recent average and you should find this always gives a good challenge. Thanks again for the feedback, if you wanted to discuss further please email email@example.com :)
A fantastic app which is well worth the money.
It’s easy to use, tracks your stats, shows you suggested check outs and the commentary once you’ve finished throwing is a nice touch. Feel as though the app adds structure to my practice sessions and SmartBot gives a purpose to solo practise sessions too.
Would love to some training routines added in the future (such as Bobs 27s etc) as this would make the app a complete darts training and scoring package!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.