Scrapnote can gracefully capture websites, photos, documents, or online videos. It is a handwriting application with the feeling of note-taking.
Store your memories and data in a beautiful note with the nicest of functions.
THE MOST POWERFUL SCRAPBOOK
The powerful functions of Scrapnote cannot be found in any other application.
Scrapnoted data can be intuitively placed in a note and decorated with different skins.
Relevant data may be stored in the same space and easily explored.
See below regarding the kinds of data that can be Scrapnoted.
REAL TACTILE HANDWRITING
Operating Scrapnote is as smooth and natural as writing with a pen.
Write, draw, paint, and underline different kinds of notes with Marker, Quill, and Highlighter.
You can draw lines with very delicate as if using a Technical Pen.
You can also use the pen on Scrapnoted data.
MANY BEAUTIFUL TEXT BOXES
In Scrapnote, you can input text using a keyboard as well as handwriting.
Type titles, notes, explanations, and memos of all kinds. You may write on different fine papers such as ripped and sticky notes.
Data that may be Scrapnoted
• Web: You can archive a website as is. You can use the bookmarklet at Safari or iPad and Scrapnote the page you are currently viewing .
• YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion: You can easily link YouTube & Vimeo videos and replay them any time. Do it either as a page or in full screen.
• Evernote: You can Scrapnote Evernote data stored in your computer, smartphone, or other applications.
• Copy & Paste: Copy the contents from other applications into the clipboard and Scrapnote them.
• Photos: Scrapnote photos from your iPad or the web.
• Documents: Scrapnote other formats such as pdf, doc, xls, ppt, key, numbers, and pages.
- Plain paper and custom paper are also included in the 'Tools' menu
- Fixed the problem that letters are cut off from the planner paper
- Fixed an issue that a note could not open if there was no data on the first paper when using the Planner paper
- Added planner papers
- Added picture papers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An extremely well though out app. The two things that would make it even better would be to see thumbnail or preview of your actual notes as opposed to coloured book covers, and secondly a version for the Mac with sync.
REALLY good..... but
Since update I can't export anything from the app! Please fix it, I can't keep things on my iPad indefinitely.
This is a fabulous app, which allows you to scrap photos, internet articles etc in a really fun way, which produces great results. You can also add paper clips or tape to 'hold your images in place'
You can change font colour and size and also add post it notes and scrap papers, plus change the background page.
However there are a few glitches and things I would like to see added.
1: App crashes when you try to change font
2: not available on iPhone or Mac
3: more coloured borders or paperclip/Pin styles would be fun.
4: It would be great if you could rotate frames slightly so they were overlapped at angles.
5: unless you want to keep lots of scrapbooks on your device, just go for the free version, paying for the full app gives you no extra features.
I am enjoying this App, am creating 2 books and learning how much more it still has to offer! Glad you fixed the mirror imaging, that part was frustrating. It's good to know you listen and keep on making the programme better. Another great aspect is the link with Dropbox and other Apps. Thank you - will keep the reviews and comments up to date.
This App continues to be my favourite App. However recently I have encountered a problem and need some help. Even though I use Dropbox I don't appear to be able to work on my Scrapnotes on any device, it seems I can only view them and have to go back to the original download device to to carry on working. The devices are in my name and the App appears on each of them. I understand that I can only view my work on my iPhone but I have two iPads and can only work on the original one. I don't know if other people have encountered this problem. I sent you an email with the details and really need an answer. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.