- Wirelessly mirror your Mac screen & audio in UHD to DLNA equipped TV (see compatibility below)
- Web browser for direct video streaming & video-file streamer
● 12 predefined profiles: 480p...2160p (UHD) with 25 - 60 frame rate
● Hardware video encoder support (variable bit rate >20MBit/sec)
● Recording: active session can be (in parallel) recorded to an mp4 file and replayed later
● Multi-display support (choose which display you want to mirror to your TV)
● Low battery consumption & no buffering interruptions due to overloaded CPU (*)
● Optional adaptation of video stream to 16:9 (=TV) aspect ratio;
● 5 user profiles (bit rate up to 60Mbit/sec@Ultra HD or up to 90fps@Full HD)
● Dimming: computer screen can be dimmed while playing (e.g. a movie in a dark room)
● Time shift: if needed, video and audio can be offset +/- 1000 ms in 25 ms steps
● Dedicated audio driver that allows to capture & transmit audio regardless of what source is playing
● Due to App Store rules (no app can have attached any driver in the store), the driver needs to be installed manually from: https://www.nimbleai.com/aDrv
(*) - The app needs a Mac model 2011 or higher.
WEB VIDEO STREAMER . (the mode requires High Sierra or Mojave)
● Emulates iOS web browser and streams videos on TV using TV built-in DLNA technology
● No other equipment necessary - only Mac, Wi-Fi & TV
● Compared to screen mirroring apps, no need to install any audio driver
● Solid >30MB A/V buffer ensures stream stability
● Significantly saves battery as the app re-streams video without H.264 re-encoding
● You can work on Mac and stream video on the background simultaneously
Supported media types
● Videos that can be played in iOS Safari (w/exception of FairPlay)
● Audio podcasts (w/exception of audio live streams)
-- combined audio/video streams
-- separated audio/video streams
-- video only streams
-- fMp4 streams
-- live streams for all of the above-listed combinations
-- streams encrypted with AES-128 & AES-sample for all of the above-listed combinations
● FairPlay (Apple proprietary tech enforcing DRM)
● (Live) audio-only HLS streams & MP3 live streams (no DLNA support)
● Subtitles (no DLNA support)
● Videos whose authors explicitly forbade (in html code) to play from their web pages via AirPlay
● macOS built-in Safari engine ensures up-to-date security patches regardless of this app updates
● User-agent exception editor for domains you won't play video from (for easier browsing)
● Video quality exception editor for e.g. slow-loading webs
● Local-video manager: mute & auto-stopping when streaming
● Provides two modes: MP4 & Direct
-- MPEG streaming mode (mp4, mov) with locally seekable preview;
-- Direct streaming mode plays all TV-supported formats (typically AVI, 3GPP, DIVX,FLV,MKV,..)
● Most 2013+ TVs (DLNA with H.264 MPEG-TS support);
● App supports DLNA v. 1.0 standard and it is so compatible with most modern TVs that support DLNA video streaming; For Samsung, LG, Sony & Panasonic TVs, it is recommended to use dedicated Screen to TV for [...] apps (i.e. Screen to TV for Samsung & LG, Screen to TV for Sony,...)
● The app is free for sessions up to 3 minutes; unlimited transfers as a one-off in-app purchase.
● Due to DLNA TV buffer, there is typically 1-3 sec lag between what is shown on monitor and TV , i.e. the app is not primarily intended for real-time activities such as gaming.
● By default, you can cast your screen video (useful e.g. for showing photos, giving presentations, browsing web, etc). If you want to transfer also audio together with video, you will need to install audio driver (instructions provided in the app, link above).
● You can't mirror DRM protected content.
Major app update: Added Safari-based web browser that enables direct web video streaming
Ratings and Reviews
Why would you put an app that doesn't work on the App store?
Why would you claim it is Mjave compatible when it clearly isnt and crashes every time you open it?
Why doesnt Apple make sure that these apps work before they allow them to be listed?
- Pavel Kostka
- 25.8 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © (C)2017 Pavel Kostka
- In-App Purchases
- Full version of the app £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.