**Anyone encountering a black screen with this update - sorry about that! I've had to overhaul the game engine over the years to keep up with newer devices. The game is just having trouble reading an old saved file. Simply delete the game from your device and re-download and everything should be a-ok! **
Grandpa always was a little eccentric. A fantastic engineer, he was always buried in his work, always coming up with new ideas and inventions that as a child held you wide-eyed in awe.
Now, after many years, you return to the house that holds so many fond memories for you, with a promise from Grandpa to show you something truly amazing. You can't even begin to imagine what it could be!
It's a dark and stormy night as you arrive at Grisly Manor. The rain beats down hard, lightning flashes in the sky as the sound of thunder fills your ears. You already feel a little creeped out, but when you make your way inside, the house is curiously empty. Grandpa is nowhere to be found!
But his presence is everywhere.
Familiar objects have been re-engineered to create puzzles for you. Clues abound, and as each puzzle is solved, the solution to others present themselves. As well as new puzzles, of course.
Grandpa obviously spent a lot of time making sure that nobody could solve the myriad of puzzles strewn about the house. Nobody but you, his favorite grandchild...
Can you solve the mystery of Grisly Manor?
• Beautiful hand-painted graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint system built right into the game.
• The Secret of Grisly Manor has been translated into many languages.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
Ratings and Reviews
Short and sweet
This is better than the other game in the bundle. Still no teleports in map but at least the map is not huge and not complicated. Loved the sound effects!
I love this game
I have been playing this for years, I just always seem to go back to it even though I already have finished it many times I just love it so much
Short but sweet
This is the second of their games I have now played and enjoyed both. Yes, it is short, but the clues are fitted at just the right level.
Keep up the good work. Onto the next one!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joe Kauffman
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Joe Kauffman
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.