See How You Eat Food Diary is a simple and easy-to-use photo food journal helping you with food tracking & regular eating — at the same time building healthy eating habits.
FOOD TRACKING MADE SIMPLE AND FUN:
1. See your daily meals at a glance
2. Easy and simple to use — easy way to log your meals
3. Meal reminders
4. Feel more energetic
5. Get to your healthiest weight
6. Become mindful of your eating habits
With the See How You Eat Food Diary app, you can see at a glance all the meals you’ve had that day, compelling you to make healthy food choices. Photographing your meals encourages you to change your eating habits. Meal reminders help you with regular eating, and you’ll feel more energetic throughout the day.
BENEFITS OF PHOTOGRAPHING MEALS:
• You’ll see at a glance all the meals of the day
• An easy method to log your meals
• Taking photos of meals support mindfulness
• Photo food diary helps you with eating habit change
• Photographing your meals encourages a healthy lifestyle & food choices
BENEFITS OF REGULAR EATING:
• Stay energetic throughout the day
• Weight loss and weight control becomes easier
• Lose cravings for unhealthy foods
• Get rid of sugar cravings
BENEFITS OF EATMINDERS:
• Regular eating means you’re not continuously hungry
• Regular eating means you have more energy
• Regular eating means you have a healthy lifestyle
• You learn intuitive eating by itself
• You become aware of your eating patterns
BENEFITS OF KEEPING A FOOD DIARY:
• According to studies keeping a food diary can double a person's weight loss
• People who keep a food journal with See How You Eat food diary app report they make healthy food choices, eat more vegetables and pay attention to portion size
• Food tracking has multiple benefits for eating habits change
• Recent studies confirm that photo food tracking raise awareness and change dietary habits
WHY SEE HOW YOU EAT FOOD JOURNAL?
1. Beautiful daily meal college with meal time stamps
2. Meal logger: an easy way to log your meals
3. Automatically more mindful eating
4. Food diary that motivates without gimmicks
5. Stay on track with the eating habits change
6. Meal reminders to help you with regular eating
7. Premium: more planning, tracking, and sharing
8. Premum: tracking options for water, emotions, activity & progress
9. Simple to share your food diary with a professional (coach, personal trainer, nutritionist, or doctor)
10. You become more mindful of your eating habits
11. You are free from endless diets and calorie counting
Whether your goal is to feel better, be more energetic, lose weight, manage your weight, or to learn mindful & intuitive eating, the See How You Eat app helps you succeed. It’s the easiest way to track your meals… and to eat regularly! No reason to go hungry!
Health Revolution Ltd develops simple and easy-to-use food tracking and nutrition coaching concepts for mobile platforms. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of balanced eating habits in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against calorie counting and crash diets. We stand for permanent balance. Our vision is a world without dieting.
Subscription pricing and terms:
See How You Eat food tracking app offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription to provide you with unlimited access to all SHYE Premium features while you maintain an active subscription.
The Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew in your iTunes Account anytime. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
More about our terms & conditions here:http://seehowyoueat.com/terms/http://seehowyoueat.com/privacy-policy/
SHYE - Your easiest food diary ever. Meal logging made simple, fun, and effective.
Now introducing food tracking and sharing option with the Premium: 9-day share, which includes all your daily meal photos, daily meal notes and daily water tracking - helping you to have everything in the same place. The new features make it easy for you to share & save your food diary more easily. At the same time, you can focus on becoming mindful of your eating habits, fitness journey, allergies, or whatever your reason for keeping a food diary.
In this update we offer you bug fixes and performance improvements. So you can enjoy your food tracking.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What I’ve been looking for!
Works nicely, two bits of feedback though:
1) In premium your daily notes and water/exercise/emoji aren’t very visible nor easy to access. Would be nice to have option to share them when creating a pdf of the day
2) Encouraging snacking in-between meals isn’t current thinking. Just eating 3, 2 or even 1 meal a day is more healthy so if a photo is missing for a day in a snack space it should be ‘well done’ not ‘try harder to snack’ style message (or at least neutral not advise either way).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing. Please send us a line using the give feedback tap on the settings page, we have a few tips for you and some news on the development. Talk to you soon!
Check if this is your first time using it before subscribing
I wanted to do the trial but it charged my account immediately. The developer was very responsive (rating improved as a result!) and confirmed that this could be because I have done a previous trial. I have to say I don't recall this, but it could have easily happened, so if you think you might have used this app before - be aware there is no warning - you will just be charged immediately. I wanted to cancel the subscription as I didn’t like the layout of the app - I wanted something where you could just snap your food without it having to belong to a specific meal. However, given I have now inadvertently paid for a year - I might use it!!!!!
Developer Response ,
The only reason that would happen is that you have once used the free trial already. The App Store offers free trial options once per/service. Does it sound like this might have happened to you? If not, please send us more detailed feedback using the "Give feedback -tap" on the settings page of the app. Talk to you soon. UPDATE: After our investigation, we noticed that a check for used Free Trial has disappeared in some of the updates. We are now fixing that the free trial won't be shown to people who have already used it. Thanks for pointing it out.
Perfect for easy food tracking
I love this app. Super easy to use and scroll through your days to see how you’ve been doing. Having photos helps me make better choices so my food is less beige and because I don’t want a picture of a Kit Kat on there, I’ll skip the bad snacks! Very good at keeping me on track. Free version is brilliant. Considering upgrading.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- 149.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Year Subscription £23.49
- SHYE WELCOME OFFER £3.99
- Premium 1 month Subscription £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.