Seecrypt enables security for communications that exceeds the standards for US Top Secret and incorporates Post-Quantum Protection.
Secure Instant Messaging
Seecrypt provides secure instant messaging with the ability to send photos, videos, voice notes, and large files of any kind. All messages and files are end-to-end encrypted with a new key generated for every message or file sent. Seecrypt’s enhanced Data at Rest encryption protects all files and media stored within the app.
Group messaging for collaboration and file-sharing can be created locally by the user on their device.
Secure Voice and Video Calls
Seecrypt voice and video calls are fully encrypted end-to-end and routed through the mobile device’s data connection with signal obfuscation. Advanced codecs ensure HD quality with minimal data and battery use, even across low-bandwidth mobile or wireless networks.
Secure calls can be made over any IP-based network, including 5G, 4G/LTE, 3G/HSDPA, 2G/EDGE, WiFi, and satellite networks, with full authentication of all parties on a call to eliminate the risks of impersonation through Caller ID spoofing.
Secure Conference Calls
A conference bridge can be established instantly from the Seecrypt app by creating a group of contacts and hitting the call button. With only mutually authenticated, authorized users, Seecrypt conference calls eliminate the need for participant PINs and passwords.
The ability to work anywhere, from any device, with file sharing, messaging, and voice/video calling, allows users to collaborate instantly and securely.
Seecrypt uses double-layer encryption in an end-to-end configuration, with a new key for every call and message. The system is modular and adheres to best practice cryptographic standards/protocols, powered by a crypto core that is FIPS 140-2 compliant. With Seecrypt, data is secured end-to-end using Elliptic Curve and Symmetric-Key Cryptography.
For post-quantum protection, the underlying cryptography is overlaid with Supersingular Isogeny Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange (SIDH 751) for voice and video and Supersingular Isogeny Key Encapsulation (SIKE 751) for messaging and files.
For more information, please visit www.seecrypt.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Convert legacy attachments to federal ones before using them
- Remove the confirm password field on the register page and implement show password feature
- Implement auto sign in after verifying email
- Update supported cipher suites
- Fixed an issue that when logging in with a space in the private server the app crashes
- Fixed an issue where Missed call preview message has a capital C in call
- Fixed a memory issue when opening image or video attachment preview
- Fixed an issue when opening the Privacy police link was not working if clicked before opening FAQ
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seecrypt Pty Ltd
- 127.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © CSG – Communication Security Group
Get things done within this app using just your voice.