THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HIDDEN-OBJECT GAME!
Set off on an incredible journey to the cursed city of Darkwood! Its dark streets hold many secrets that will only reveal themselves to the chosen one, and it's you who are destined for the role. You are the Seeker, the owner of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map! It's your fate to save the city from the oppression of the Curse. Don't waste another minute—start your battle with evil right now!
What awaits you in Seekers Notes:
- Gorgeous graphics, striking characters, and picturesque locations
- Free updates: new quests, fabulous locations, and unique prizes await you every month
- An awesome plot and fascinating storylines with unexpected twists and turns
- Spellbinding puzzles: Treasure Box, Haunted Lights, Mosaic, and Ancient Cards
- More than 7,000 exciting quests
- You can assemble over 880 amazing collections
- Enchanting music that will plunge you into the mysterious atmosphere of the game
- Craft unique items with the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor
- Trade useful items with the residents of Darkwood
- Banish dangerous monsters and placate magical creatures
- Play with your friends!
We're already 3 years old! Thank you for being with us!
Seekers Notes is a free game, but some game elements can be purchased with real money. If you don't want to use in-app purchases, please disable them in your device's settings.
We have the following subscriptions in our game:
- Double Energy Restoration (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 14.99$ which makes your energy restore twice as fast;
- Double Experience Month (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 9.99$ which doubles your experience.
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
- The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
Terms of Service: https://mytona.com/terms-of-service
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
Download the update and get rubies for free!
- Thrilling event: Legend of the Seas. Take part in the Day of Sea Tales and embrace the spirit of adventure.
- New location: Bungalow
- Unique event rewards: beautiful avatars, the Legendary Treasure chest, and the Child of the Waves talisman
- Incredible event creatures: Sly Wanderer, Sea Whirl, and Capricorn
- More than 100 new quests
- New Seeker's diary
- Wonderful Emerald Mystery event with a lot of prizes
- Fascinating Starcatcher event. Catch as many falling stars as you can and become the proud owner of wonderful rewards.
- New desk guardian: charming Penny the hippo
- Fixes and improvements: your favorite game is only getting better! See for yourself!
- Share your opinion about the game. We value each review!
- Several bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
After playing various battle strategy games I was looking for something more peaceful and remembered about some hidden items games I used to play in the past. After starting this game ab it 6 months ago I reached quite a high level when playing on my iPhone and now I loaded it on my brand new iPad. The graphics are great, and although sometimes it is hard to find an object, I believe this is the point 🙂. I also like the fact that there are various puzzles to solve. My only gripe is about the number of pop up purchase ads for various packages on offer. I know that most of the games nowadays are aiming at making money for their developers, but I make a point of not spending money on games. I can understand somebody wanting me to purchase one thing a day as a special offer, but 5? In a row? Twice a day? Without spending money I can still reach 99% of goals. I could have done more if I was bedridden and played all the time, but as it is I only play on the bus and in bed to wake up. (To get the brain working). I recommend it due to the quality and fun element, but be careful not to get addicted to spending...
Great Game but also very annoying
The fundamentals of the game are great and the graphics etc are amazing. I pretty much play twice a day, every day once my energy levels have topped up. This is the first game of this type I’ve played and am actually enjoying it, HOWEVER!!!
- you waste a lot of energy working up tokens to be able to play a room, only to finally play it and not get the item you are playing for. It can literally take days to get one item even if you are using boosts to help.
- there are a ridiculous number pop ups want you to buy packs. This is really annoying and if you aren’t careful you could spend a fortune. You can finish a game and literally 3 offers will appear that you have to click through before you can move on.
- I have dyslexia and some of the updates are really not inclusive. I really enjoyed doing the mosaic puzzles and was quite good at them, but in a recent update the went from black and white tiles turning into coloured ones to a really pale sepia tone - I’ve not managed to complete once puzzle since!
- as a newbie to this type of game I had no idea where to start. I’ve had to find out by trial and error and missed out on loads of rewards etc as a result (and I’m sure there are a still a lot I don’t know about). I’m not looking for hints - but somewhere in the settings folder to be able to get some basic instructions as to how the game works, would be a good start!
IT IS ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING GAMES I HAVE PLAYEDI have been playing this game for a while now and although I really enjoy it find it is often very long winded when trying to attain a level especially when you only have so much energy to spend and the places are so expensive and take several attempts to gain the item u need I HAVE ACTUALLY VISITED THE SAME SITE TEN TIMES AND AM STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE A REWARD. I also, like other player's comments on this page, watched lots of ads and rarely got the rubies in desperation I purchased some rubies so I could move forward with a particularly difficult place and now I don't get the option to watch ads any more. SO EVERYONE BEWARE IF U MAKE A PURCHASE U NO LONGER GET THE OPTION OF WATCHING AN ADVERT AND GETTING REWARDS. OF RUBIES OR COINS. MAKES THE GAME VERY SLOW.
The game has been updated in the last few weeks and once again I am getting the pop ups at the bottom of the screen but every time I open them the game crashes. The game advisors told me that I don't have enough GB and to contact my supplier but they advise me that I have plenty and it must be a glitch in the game but MyTona have done nothing. So when the game becomes impossible to play I will have to give it up which is a shame because I enjoy playing
Developer Response ,
Hi Seeker! Thank you for your message! Please, feel free to contact us via "Help and Support" link in the game settings if you have any other questions or concerns!
- MyTona Pte Ltd
- 213.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 MyTona Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved ®2017 MyTona Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Purse of Rubies £4.99
- Fabulous Deal £4.99
- Sack of Rubies £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.