If you’re self-harming, finding anonymous support can be tough. Self-heal has been developed in collaboration with potential users, clinicians and researchers to produce a tool that lets you take charge of your behaviour.
- Suggests distraction tasks for crisis management
- Contains a gallery of 750+ mood boosting pictures
- Includes information and advice about self-harm
- Holds a comprehensive list of phone numbers and websites to help you access more support.
New information about treatment options
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thankyou so much for creating this app, it's very useful and supportive ☺️
- University of Oxford
- 81.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © University of Oxford
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.