Do you want to know more about your carrier’s coverage and network performance? Whether you subscribed to AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile or any other carrier across the globe, do you know what can you expect from your plan?
Our goal is simple: Give you the wireless network information you need to make the best decisions and choose the right carrier for you - whether at home, work or on the go.
How do we do that? As a crowdsourced service, Sensorly gathers anonymous data from all users willing to share their experience and wanting to help others better understand what to expect from their carrier’s wireless network. By providing you with this unbiased information on the performance of wireless networks worldwide (based on real data from real people!), Sensorly will help you to:
- See how your carrier’s service compares to your friend’s or family’s service
- Check out a carrier’s signal strength and coverage so you make an informed decision on if you would benefit from switching carriers
- Get real-time insight into your carrier’s network performance
- Better understand what quality of Wi-Fi, LTE and 3G network experience you can expect and where
- Research your carrier’s network to see if you can expect to have coverage on your next vacation, business trip or at an upcoming local event
All in one free – and ad-free – app.
- Coverage & speed maps: Precise and updated daily. With over 500 wireless networks mapped across 50+ countries available in the app, checking a carrier’s coverage & speed has never been easier for all 4G/LTE, 3G, CDMA, GSM and Wi-Fi technologies.
Speed test: As a smartphone user, what is your online experience like? This feature allows you to instantly check your download and upload speed along with your ping time.
Join the Sensorly community and find out what to expect from your carrier
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
Does what it says in the app description. Easy to use.
Great coverage maps
I think this is a great app for running and sharing speed tests. For me the best feature are the coverage maps, it shows signal strength ranging from light to dark, allowing you to guess roughly where each providers masts are based. On the down side the speedtest maps don't allow you to see actual speeds, just a red orange or green dot. The orange 4g dot covers speeds between 10-30MB/S, I feel that's too big a range. More colours would be better or the ability to display speeds.
Overall I do like this app very much and use it a lot to try & help build up the maps in my area.
Doesn’t update maps with trips anymore
Used to update the maps in days but now appears to have stopped.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.