For better processes.
The Process Modeller app for the iPad puts process management expertise at your fingertips, and makes it easy to define and draw process flow charts quickly.
The app is aimed at process managers, project leaders and managers whose job involves describing and optimising business processes. It enables the user to describe process charts quickly and conveniently and thereby increase the efficiency of projects and organisations. Processes created with the Process Modeller app can easily be printed or shared.
The Process Modeller app lets you take BPM (Business Process Management) to a higher level, with the central focus on sharing, designing and new ways of collaborating.
The Process Modeller app enables you to:
• Add relevant elements to a process.
• Describe the process purpose, clients and suppliers.
• Identify risks and measures.
• Define KPIs.
• Draw process flow charts.
• Look at processes from different points of view automatically (process flow, horizontal swim lanes, vertical swim lanes, horizontal flow).
• Adjust processes to suit your preferences.
• Link functions to activities.
• Describe activities.
Share and publish processes
• Export to JPG to include in your presentations.
• Export to XML to add the processes to your own BPM tool.
• Print multiple process reports to PDF.
• Export processes to Sensus BPM Designer.
• Export to Visio (only available in the Full version).
• Save process versions (only available in the Full version).
The app is available in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Korean..
We regularly update this app. This time we improved the usability and enhanced the compatibility with Visio.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for meetings
This app is simple and flexible enough to use live in meetings and send round to participants straight away. Good-bye photos of post-its stuck to flip charts! I just wish I could use in on a Mac too.
Straightforward and effective
This is a simple app to document processes. I particularly like the formatting and PDF outputs that allow me to review and validate processes with a wider community.
Terrrific and yet simple app
I bought this a long time ago knowing I was going to need a flowchart/process drawing program at some point. While this is ostensibly aimed at processes, there is no reason why it couldn't be used for general purpose flow charts.
With exporting options to Visio you can always rename things later on if the process orientated shape names don't quite fit.
Key aspects of this app is that it really is simple, various 'flow chart' apps I try gimmick things up with you drawing shapes or overly complicated gestures, Process Modeller is just drag and drop, it's so simple. You can add a small note to each shape as well as name the shapes themselves and affix a 'function' (resource, owner, whatever you wish to call it)
Views for horizontal and vertical cross functional are available and there's even an optimise function that does a fairly good job of laying out the shape, though be warned it's not always going to do what you want it to do.
Finish off with a very generous export option, aforementioned Visio, PDF and Image and you've got a good product at a very good price.
It's been a life saver on a recent project.
- De Sensus Methode Procesbeschrijving (DSMP) B.V.
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Sensus process management 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.