ServiceChannel Provider puts the power of on-site service management on every technician’s mobile device. Now you can keep your customers and your company in the know with status updates for work performed on-site.
Save time and deliver more efficient, cost-effective service:
- View and add notes on-site as well as add photo documentation of work orders
- Check incoming jobs and update work order statuses on the go
- Capture electronic signatures from your customer’s employees
- Access work using existing PIN codes or technician accounts
- Show accurate work hours for invoicing with geolocation tracking
Based on your customer’s configuration, you can access additional features, such as:
- Time Tracking and Return Schedules
- Work Order Creation
- Inventory Management
- Refrigerant Tracking
- A small change for those FTM techs who are already using our redesigned Inventory module. As you tap “Inventory” on the home screen, you land on the “Choose Location” screen. We’ve renamed the old “Choose Source Location” screen to avoid confusion.
- On iPads, there were a couple of issues with the "More" button on work orders. Those who already have the button enabled noticed, for example, that tapping the button crashed the app instead of opening available action options, such as reassigning a WO or adding an attachment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 112.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ServiceChannel 2020®
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.