The dedicated Ukulele version of the award-winning music making app is here!
Create stunning Ukulele tracks to your own chords in minutes with SessionBand - the world's only chord-based audio loop apps. It's the ultimate Ukulele play along and the perfect tool for songwriters and performers - wherever you are and whatever your level of ability.
Volume 1 includes 15 Ukulele band styles recorded exclusively for SessionBand by three of the world's leading session musicians: everything you need to produce your own studio quality tracks with over 11,000 chord-based Ukulele, cajon, shaker and bass loops included in the download.
Create your own full and contemporary Ukulele tracks in minutes with 15 distinct styles inspired by legends of popular Ukulele music from George Formby through to Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz and Bruno Mars.
Whether you understand music or not, this is the one music app that's focused on delivering you complete, finished tracks in minutes.
Whether you're a songwriter, instrumentalist, producer or simply love Ukulele music, SessionBand instantly converts the chords you select into great-sounding audio.
And with a host of pro features like automated mixing, auto-transpose, one-touch live recording, real-time tempo shift and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like GarageBand - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music, even if you can't play a note!
Note: We recommend using SessionBand apps with iPad 2, iPhone 4S or newer devices. iPhone users please note: due to compatibility issues with Audiobus we strongly recommend the use of headphones while connecting to Audiobus).
Preview the loops from SessionBand Ukulele Band and watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
The world's only chord-based audio loop app is the fastest way to create studio quality Ukulele music:
* Simply pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio Ukulele loops
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your track in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across different Uke styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Mix your track (manual or automated)
* Adjust track tempo (+/- 50%)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 11,000 precision-cut Ukulele, percussion and bass loops included in the app:
* 15 popular Uke styles and tempos
* From 85bpm through to 200bpm.
* All 15 styles include 10 chord variations for every root note:
* Maj, 7, min, min7, m7(b5), maj7, dim, aug, 9, and 6
* All styles also include 10 percussion fills/alternative patterns
SessionBand Ukulele Band gets 3 of the world's top session musicians playing on your tracks:
Ukulele – Chuck Morgan (William Galison, Bobby Shew, Lanny Morgan, Margie Baker, Eiji Kitamura, Mavis Rivers, Matt Cattingub, Tom Baker...)
Percussion – Danny Cummings (Dire Straits, Bryan Adams, Luz Casal, Elton John, George Michael...)
Bass - Geoff Gascoyne (Georgie Fame, Sting, Van Morrison, Jamie Cullum...)
The ultimate play along and practice tool:
*Practice with your very own world-class Ukulele band
*Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
*Flip your chord progressions instantly across different Uke styles and tempos
But you don't have to be a musician to make great music:
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation
Create great-sounding Ukulele tracks on the go:
* No internet access required (once downloaded)
Here's what people say about the SessionBand app range...
“Extraordinarily useful” Jamie Cullum
“This app has numerous features to make your track sound professional and stunning” appPicker
“Supremely versatile” Jazzwise
“Remarkably polished” Forbes
“Perfect for songwriters, producers, singers and music newbies” 148 Apps
iOS 13 bug fixes (stops freezing-up issues) and also improved export features and file sharing.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but limited
Love how this app generates auto accompaniment in various styles but if you want to use this as a track in a DAW then it needs to overcome some limitations..
1) there can be only one tempo, applied to the entire track, which stops it being useful with tracks that slow down at the end.
2) you cannot define multiple repeated sections, just one section can be repeated over and over, so if you have an outro then you have to enter the chords in again for each section you want repeated so that it gets to your outro after the desired amount of repeats.
Both of these issues can be overcome by creating multiple files in the desired tempo and style and export each one to your DAW but it would be great to be able to name each section and define how each one is performed, tempo, style etc.
Thanks for a great app, which is very useful.
Great song writing and practice tool
I love all the SessionBand apps, and this is the one I use most. If I’m learning a long, I can produce a backing track easily and quickly, and if I’m writing a song, I can experiment with alternate versions. I think this is amazing value for what it offers. Thank you team at SessionBand.
Chuck’s the man!
What a great app! Chuck Morgan can really play the uke, very tight patterns.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.