SessionTalk Softphone is a feature rich mobile SIP client for your Cloud VoIP Telephony solution.
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, the softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features. Enjoy high quality enterprise communication features with zero effect on battery life.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over LTE networks.
SessionTalk Softphone features:
- CallKit Support
- Supports making SIP VoIP calls over LTE and WiFi
- Incoming Calls via Push Notifications
- Video Calls with H264 &VP8 codec
- SMS Messaging ( SIP SIMPLE support required )
- Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
- Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
- Dial Plan
- Dual Line
- Swap between 2 active calls
- Conference - Merge and Split
- Attended and Unattended Transfer
- TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
- SRTP secure calls
- Bluetooth Support
- Call Recording
- Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
- Excellent audio quality
- Opus, G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
- G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
- Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
- DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
- Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
- Dial from Call History and Favorites
- Voicemail Notifications
If you need technical support please email email@example.com
SMS ( SIP SIMPLE support only)
Multiple SIP Accounts
G729 Audio codec
Supports making Emergency calls over GSM via Dial Plan rules
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It really is ok.. for the price
It’s not perfect but it does the job. You have everything you need. It is not your phone system but if you have your infrastructure via a service or build it yourself with something like Twilio this will connect to it and give you a second phone, third, forth or as many as you want.
Really can’t fault it. It’s all here and feels like your phone app. You can use this for a business like we do just bare in mind it is the phone end, ie the handset that is simulated here, you still need the setup. They support a range of services with no hassle. If you are like us and have an IVR set up then it works perfectly but your ability to set it up will come down to you understanding of how IVR tech works.
Were it me, there would be many bits and pieces I would do differently but as I say, it really can’t be faulted that much. It does exactly what it says on the tin.
Very impressive - one issue
This Softphone works really well on the whole, seems to work just fine in background mode too, which is the ultimate test that so many others fail - my unique “can I make and receive phone calls” test.
There is one issue however... It eats your iPhone battery, if they could fix this then a full five star rating would be a no brainer.
Much much better than over estimated zoiper
Changed my phone to 7plus zoiper didn’t wanna work. I’ve spent about half day solve it without any success. Zoiper constantly crashes wasn’t able to make calls. This app worked at first minute, much better sound quality and included hd voice codec as basic not for money as in zoiper
- SessionTalk Ltd
- 42.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 SessionTalk Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro £4.99
- G.729 Annex A Codec £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.