BustrackerSEStran is a free and easy to use app for anyone planning to travel around South East Scotland by bus.
You can :
- Check the destinations of individual bus services using the service number
- Find out which services are available at particular bus stops at each destination
- Find out when the next departure of a service will be at any bus stop
- Check the locations of bus stops and services across the region
- Save your favourite, or most used bus stop codes, for quick access to service departures
BustrackerSEStran is fully compatible with the Edinburgh bustracker system. This is accessible via its own free app EdinBus.
Both systems are fully integrated on the bustrackerSEStran and Edinbus websites.
New routes will be added to bustrackerSEStran as the vehicles operating on these routes are integrated into the system.
Cross border services linking with South West Scotland will also be accessible through bustrackerSEStran.
If you find bustrackerSEStran useful please contact SEStran at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Automatic fill in of quick stop code search bar
- iOS8 compatibility (location taken into account)
- New display for iPhone6 and 6plus screens resolution
- Minor bugs fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data isn't up to date!
An otherwise good looking app.
However, since a major change of bus routes in Fife, some time ago, it doesn't even have some routes on at all e.g. The new X53 to Dundee.
Because of this it is now worse than useless. Come on developer, get it sorted. For starters let you users help you. Where is the report a problem button??
This app is completely pointless, it isn't up to date at all......the tracker will tell you your bus is still due 20 mins after it has left the bus stop! Has made me miss several buses now, deleting app as worse than useless
Disappointed! Downloaded due to radio ad's etc sounded good but didn't realise it only shows me 1 bus, had to search for my bus stop and later bus times were only based on timetable info not real time which is no good for me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.