The number one app to help you quit sex addiction! Our features will help you stop focusing on sex, track your progress, and feel better about your future.
Having trouble with a sex addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. It is a way of life for many people, but some do not understand how much of an impact being a sex addict has on your life. Being addicted to sex changes the way that you view the world and changes the way that you view women or men for the worse!
Sex Addiction Calendar addresses the need to stop abusing sex, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit sex addiction, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop sex abuse.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of sex abuse and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Our built in money calculator will show you how much money you have saved since quitting
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake your sex addiction.
Here are our top 8 reasons to stop being addicted to sex now:
1. People who are addicted to sex are more likely to cheat
No surprise here! When you are a sex addict, you will do anything for the next romp. Unfortunately for your spouse or partner, this might mean the next person you meet that is willing to give you what you want. This is not a stable way to live.
2. You lose your intimacy when you have a sex addiction
Sex stops becoming about “us” and becomes “me”. You are simply looking for the next fix like a drug addict. This is not a healthy habit for a long term relationship, and you will lose the connection that you have with your partner.
3. Your chances of contracting an STD increase greatly
When you are addicted to sex, you make questionable decisions about your potential partners. Even if you know that you are at risk to get an STD, the nature of sex addiction will tell you to go through with it anyways.
4. You m********e excessively
If you are masturbating excessively when you can’t have sex, this is a problem. Excessive masturbation would be multiple times per day or for hours at a time. It’s time to admit that there could be an issue here
5. You are turning to prostitution
This can go both ways. If you are paying for prostitutes or you have become a prostitute, these can never be a good thing. Prostitutes have increased chances of carrying an STD and are more likely to be involved in violent crime. Kidnappings, assault, and murder are common in the community
6. Skipping work, family obligations, or school
If you are putting off your obligations to fuel your sex addiction, this is when you know you have an issue. Are you going out on your lunch break for a quickie? Skipping class “just this once” for a good time? Time to face the facts and realize the issue at hand.
7. You become depressed after having sex or masturbating
Sex addicts will feel shame and regret after having sex or masturbating. This is because they know that they are being selfish and not living up to their end of the bargain that a relationship is supposed to entail.
8. Regain your sense of purpose
Relationships are supposed to be good things for men and women. We support each other, we help each other, and we engage in sexual activity. As soon as you start looking at sex as a commodity, you run the risk of losing your purpose in the relationship.
Download Sex Addiction Calendar now for FREE and get sex help!
This app includes in app purchases
Completely redesigned app for help with sex addiction. So many new features and updates.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 53.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features £0.99
- 1 Month Full Version Upgrade £4.99
- 6 Months Full Version Upgrade £24.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.