The Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 100,000 apps sold in 100 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
SG Project Pro is the flagship of the SG suite and is the only iPad app that provides a complete project management solution including task-based planning, management of issues, risks, action items, and costs, as well as powerful and beautiful reporting. It excels at managing multiple concurrent projects and team members in ways that no other project management app does.
With SG Project Pro you will gain the confidence of being in control and understanding your projects, plus look brilliant to your team, management, and stakeholders. And since the SG apps are carefully designed for ease of use and productivity anyone can use them, while focusing on the project, not the app.
With a fresh redesign, SG Project Pro 5 builds on the foundation of success from prior versions of SG and adds many brand new features to make it more usable and powerful than ever.
• Manage multiple active projects
• See a quick overview of all Projects, Reports, and People
• Create task schedules with table and Gantt views
• Critical Path highlighting
• Person Task Loading Analysis
• Net Line showing project completion relative to now
• Optionally show task WBS number on screen and reports
• Set and view Task Baseline Start/End/Cost with chart view and reporting
• Create all types of task links including FS, SS, FF, and SF
• Use chart gestures including jump-to-task, pinch-to-zoom, and resize task
• Build custom Work Schedules for projects and tasks
• Create and manage Issues, Risks, and Action Items for each project
• Manage project costs including labor and material costs
• Produce customized reports for projects and team members
• Fine-tune your reports with dozens of options
• Create Multi-Person Reports in addition to Multi-Project
• Email a variety of PDF reports directly to the project team or stakeholders
• Share data to and from MS Project using XML files
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox
• Share project data with all other SG apps on iPad, Mac, and iPhone
Also check out the companion apps SG Project Sketcher and SG Project OnePage. And if you also use a Mac check out SG Project Pro on the Mac App Store. SG's Dropbox integration make sharing easy between all the SG apps!
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
Improved support for all device sizes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A very serious project management app
I used the previous version of this app for managing a lot of refurbishment projects at work and felt that it worked really well, so I was hesitant to upgrade to what seemed like an expensive alternative. I did though and have been using SG Project Pro 5 for 10 days now. It is an extremely impressive project management tool, very easy to use, very easy to navigate between different areas of projects and tasks and yet is very powerful. The reports that can be produced are very relevant and I use these to manage a team of 8 project managers delivering refurbishments.
This isn't a toy or a tin pot app, it is a very serious piece of kit that really works very well.
Also worth noting that the response and support from the designer has been really prompt and useful too.
So right off the bat this app does everything you need to run and manage projects. Over the years I've used custom made spreadsheets, Microsoft Project and just lately Smartsheets to help run business IT projects. This app is just so simple to use with very little work to set up a new project. Sure you'll need to get used to the features and learn some of the basics, but the creators have thought of that and provide useful videos on their website. I have also had first hand experience with after care support, and well what can I say, a response within an hour.
If you're looking for an on the go iPad project management app, this is it.
As the developers name this is "Simple Genius". Relatively simple to use and not cluttered with a lot of stuff you would probably never use. The reports are very good. I have had a couple of issues and emailed the developer who responded immediately. The support is very good. There are things that could be improved but that is just part of the development and with what I have found so far, the developer is very responsive and open to ideas and comments for future upgrades. Would totally recommend.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.