The official app developed by Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust giving you information about all sexual health services and contraception in Northumberland and North Tyneside.
A range of topics are covered which include contraception, information on STIs, HIV, smears, counselling, FAQs, myths about sex, details of where to go for support and testing and useful videos and websites.
- Essential advice on being sexually healthy
- How to have safe sex
- STIs transmission, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- Methods of contraception
- Get your free chlamydia test kit
- Symptom checker
- Male and female sexual problems
- Sexual orientation
- Frequently asked questions
- Support, clinics, maps contact numbers and websites
- An interactive map of nearby facilities based on the location using GPS
- Contact details and opening times
- Directions based on GPS location
- Booking online
- Live Chat
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointed with the information. This information can easily be found on NHS direct website. When trying out the symptom checker it simply says to call the One to One Centre instead of asking about symptoms (like the NHS direct symptom checker). The online appointment booking page doesn't have the link on to make an appointment.
This app is a great idea in theory but could be so much better.
- Richard Ockerby
- 9.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.