Shared Calendar (formally Custody Calendar) is a simple one entry per day shared calendar application.
You can store a daily pattern against each Shared Calendar to store your work shifts, child custody days or any other repeating pattern.
Once added a calendar can be shared with as many people as you like. You can email or SMS invites to others who can view the calendar on the web or iPhone App. You can set permissions for people you invite to read only, read-write or read-write and invite others.
Shared Calendar can be used by anyone who needs to share a calendar ( but is especially useful for managing a childs schedule when the parents are no longer together).
• background app refresh keeps always up to date
• push notifications when entries are changed
• annotate each day with a repeating schedule (child with mum / dad, working days, nights etc...)
• full audit trail, see who changed what, no more misunderstandings!
• web interface, use the shared calendar even without an iPhone
• search your calendars
• optimised for all iPhone screen sizes
Thanks for those of you who have rated Shared Calendar on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
* Fix a crash related to a third party updating their API
Ratings and Reviews
Copy and paste gone since update
I live this app but you use to be able to copy and paste text. This made it easy to add more than one line on a date. Since an update you can no longer do this. Can you please fix this?!?!
Is it a scam app? Paid for it and it won’t do anything and doesn’t seem to be any support or help available. If the app developer would care to get in touch I’ll gladly retract this review
Syncs just fine but notifications don't work for me.
- Dorada App Software Ltd
- 17.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) Dorada Software
- In-App Purchases
- Single Calendar £1.99
- 1 Year Ad Free Shared Calendar £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.