SharePort Mobile lets you access and play media stored on any USB drive directly on your iOS device! Just plug your USB storage drive into any SharePort Mobile-enabled D-Link router, and access your files from any device connected to your router. Share photos and videos with friends without resizing or bothering with e-mail. Now you can create a shared storage space for your home or office. You can even share files with an audience when giving a business presentation.
SharePort Mobile lets you:
* Stream movies and music to your iOS device
* Play slideshows of your photos
* View documents directly on your mobile device
* Save files for offline playback by using the Favorites feature
* Upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll to your USB storage drive
To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/shareportmobileapp
SharePort Mobile is compatible with the following models:
* DIR-505 H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.08 or later
* DIR-505L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.03 or later
* DIR-508L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.03 or later
* DIR-510L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.01 or later
* DIR-626L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-636L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-816L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-817LW H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-818LW H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-820L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.03 or later
* DIR-825 H/W ver. C1, F/W ver. 3.01 or later
* DIR-826L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-835 H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.04 or later
* DIR-836L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-845L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-850L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.10 or later
* DIR-857 H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DIR-860L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.04 or later
* DIR-868L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.07 or later
* DIR-880L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
* DAP-1650 H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.02 or later
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Suspect that the flash drives have to formatted to Fat32. There is no "video out" when playing movies, so can't hook up to TV. Any one know a work around?
Nice idea... but...
The d-link travel adapter works really well, but this complimentary software is useless for connecting a USB drive. I have 3 different drives, and it doesn't recognise that any of them are connected, even though the wireless indicator shows full strength. If it doesn't come up with some sort of error, it says that no device is connected. Don't waste your time downloading this... go make a coffee instead.
No iTunes anymore
It is really a good app. Now I can access my files in my USB drive directly without sync through iTunes. :D
The developer, D-Link International, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 5.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © D-Link Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.