Shelf Life is an easy-to-use program for anyone that wants to manage information about books that they’re interested in.
Shelf Life allows you to keep books in three different categories: -
The Wanted list holds details of books that you don’t yet have access to (perhaps they haven’t even been written yet, but you know it’s on the way). The Reading List holds details of the books you’ve got queued up to read; you either own them, or have them on loan from the library, it doesn’t matter.
Finally, Finished books are those books that you’ve finished reading.
- Capture Title, Author, Genre, Series Number, Series Name, and Release Date information about your books
- Add books to one of three lists: Wanted, Reading List, Finished
- Flag books that you're currently reading
- Deleted books can be either restored to a list or fully deleted
- Standard reports including a summary of your books and top 10 authors and genres that your books revolve around, as well as each list
- Search your lists for books based on a variety of criteria (Title, Author, Genre, Category, Rating)
- Produce custom reports based on your search criteria
Shelf Life is NOT a cataloguing application. It is designed for people who read books, and want to keep track perhaps of a series, especially where the series isn't complete, and so the title may not yet be available in online wishlists.
The developer, AFK Creative, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Craig Romans
- 15.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Craig Romans
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.