Shelly Cloud is home automation app for managing and controlling Shelly home automation devices.
The App offers possibility to control all Shelly devices remotely from any internet connection by using the cloud option. There is also an option not to connect your devices to the internet with local control mode. Devices do not need to be connected to the cloud or to send data there.
Shelly home automation portfolio includes variety of relay switches, sensors, plugs, bulbs, controllers, all connected and controlled through Wi-Fi network. The new Shelly Plus and Shelly Pro lines of products additionally support Bluetooth connectivity for faster device inclusion, and the new Shelly Pro line offers LAN and Wi-Fi usage simultaneously. Entire Shelly portfolio is available at https://shelly.cloud
Shelly devices are suitable to control lights, home or other appliances, garage doors, curtains and window blinds, trigger actions based on certain parameters from sensor devices. Devices provide near real time notification on changes of the parameters they are measuring - energy consumption, temperature other environment values.
All Shelly devices have:
- Embedded Web server
- Wi-Fi control and connectivity
- APIs for observation and control
Shelly Cloud App user account is required to access, include, and control Shelly devices through the application. Once Shelly account is registered,
- Connect to existing W-Fi network or use Access Point mode locally to control Shelly devices
- Include, manage, and operate as many Shelly devices needed
- Configure devices and mange individual settings to every device individually
- Custom scheduling for automatic actions by Shelly devices
- Create personalized rooms for more convenient control of the devices
- Define custom Groups of devices to control multiple devices with one command in the app
- Build simple and complex scenes by combining Shelly devices to trigger certain actions in your home automation
- Monitor current and past electrical power consumption of the electrical circuit(s) and loads (for Shelly devices equipped with Power measuring capabilities)
- Build complex automation solutions for improved energy and operational efficiency
- Real time alerts and notifications based on your preference
Shelly devices are compatible with other most widely accepted both local and cloud based home automation platforms. Having a Shelly user account is necessary to include your Shelly devices to home automation platforms like Google Home or Alexa.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you.
This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This ecosystem is full of feature but the implementation within this app is somewhat buggy from device discovery to setting not being saved.
I just tried enabling ‘Night Mode’ on two RGB bulbs, all looked good, telling me it was enabled and saved but when you exit and go back it was disabled. Had to use a web browser to the IP address of the bulbs to bring up their own web server to get this to work. Should be able to do everything in the app that you can do in a web browser to the device directly. This is not the case though in multiple cases, had a similar case using the Shelly sensor to trigger a bulb to turn on and off again had to do it in the web browser.
Latest version is disappointing
The latest version doesn’t work well on IOS. Extremely buggy. Device update doesn’t work. Lights/switchs in a group do not show unless you go into the group. Input state display doesn’t work. I wouldn’t call this an upgrade. This is extremely disappointing and I wish I could go back to previous version as it used to function 100 times better. You guys should have done more testing prior to releasing this dysfunctional update.
Poor for setting up, great once up and running
After seeing many great reviews online I order a Shelly switch, it’s well made, solid, compact and just perfect.. then the set up… app looks great but no matter what I tried it just wouldn’t work…. So I grabbed my tablet, went into Google Play Store, added their version of the app and the switch was added in seconds… I don’t get how it just doesn’t work here…. Now it’s added app works perfectly, iron out these annoying niggles please!!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allterco Robotics EOOD
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Shelly™ is a trademark of Allterco Robotics EOOD